Harmony's Other Art

Harmony Descent

I'm going to be updating my Star Fox art thread as well pretty soon.  So, be on the look out for that as well xD

exc.gif

• Like 1

I'll have to keep an eye out for that, as well... Good to see you still working the pencil, HD. :P

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

*Dusts thread off*

It's always good to see this thread pop up in the new content section, and especially with such glorious pieces as those in the hidden tag above.  :P

• Like 1

You leave for almost a year and come back with better artwork than before. The fuck are you some kind of like ... Art Monk? Do you travel to the top of Nepal on pilgrimage and like learn from DaVinci an Warhol and just smoke and discuss art? Then come back, show new work and do it again. 

I swear bring me on the next trip jeez.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_noep3dCm3A1rzyoino5_1280.png

Commission WIP.

Blarg

Edited by Harmony Descent
  • Like 1

You really have improved over the years, but that's not to imply that your previous works were anything less than stellar.  That WIP is quite well done - the anatomy and proportions are great! :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
_com____sarah_by_armpit_warrior-d8tj3l3._point_commission____nyx_by_armpit_warri_com____burai_by_armpit_warrior-d8v91n0._point_commission____aerona_iwazaru_by_a_com____gilda_v__dash_climax_by_armpit_w_sonic____nicole_by_armpit_warrior-d8yhy_sonic____leeta_and_lyco_by_armpit_warri_com____lindsey_by_armpit_warrior-d8yhyd_com____seraphina_by_armpit_warrior-d8yh_commission____tea_the_echidna_by_armpit_point_commission____sora_the_goddess_by

Blarg.

And new blarg.

_anthro_fc____lenarial_saberfang_by_armp

Edited by Harmony Descent
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

As always, I'm happy to see this thread updated, especially when the content is always of such admirable quality.  Sketches are appreciated for the fact that they assist in comprehending the steps made toward the final product.  Keep up the good work.  :-)

Out of curiosity, would you care to re-post a link to your dA page?  I seem to have misplaced it and didn't see it in this thread.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh, look!  New art!

Dump.

Spoiler

_oc____kiara_posin__by_armpit_warrior-d9

_oc____cyrus_walkin__by_armpit_warrior-d

_oc____cyrus_to_the_side_by_armpit_warri

_oc____flex_iiiiiiit_by_armpit_warrior-d

_bust____cyrus_d_charma_by_armpit_warrio

And a ref of the new character

_ref____cyrus_d_charma_by_armpit_warrior

With that last post I can safely say that the color threshold in this thread is off the charts - vibrant, detailed, and pleasing to look at.  You can't go wrong. :p

(The new avatar is great as well.)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have six pics, but only two of which abide by the site's rules.  So, here are two new sketches I was able to churn out!

tumblr_o51f6dOCwj1rzyoino2_1280.png

tumblr_o51f6dOCwj1rzyoino3_1280.png

• Like 1

Have a finished product, why don'tcha?

tumblr_o5cdhe3oWE1rzyoino2_1280.png

• Like 3

The level of detail that you are able to encapsulate into each piece never ceases to wow me, Harmony. 

• Like 1

Wait. My old Sonic days are clicking.

Fiona Fox?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

Wait. My old Sonic days are clicking.

Fiona Fox?

Sure is!

• 1 month later...

As usual, your mastery of depicting proportional anatomy is truly something wondrous! :p

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Now I know I used this GIF in another thread recently, but it truly describes how I feel every time that Harmony makes a new post.

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine how long each of these took, but the effort most definitely shows.  My personal favorite of the bunch is the first one, but each is up there in badassery!

• Like 1

On 8/17/2016 at 4:41 PM, OneUnder said:

Now I know I used this GIF in another thread recently, but it truly describes how I feel every time that Harmony makes a new post.

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine how long each of these took, but the effort most definitely shows.  My personal favorite of the bunch is the first one, but each is up there in badassery!

Well, there's several others I've done, but.. You know...  Site rules.  =/

>That feel Lupe got the redesigned after the Archie vs. Knuckles n Enchiladas suit.

>That feel it brought the Sally redesign

>So conflicted. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Harmony Descent said:

Well, there's several others I've done, but.. You know...  Site rules.  =/

There's always dA!