my.....how this site changed......

Falconman

..... ive havnt been here in a while & i dont kare how da site looks. da last time i was here on my psp i kant see any words. i kant kome here on my laptop or else i & da site gets accused of viruses... i realy wanna kome bak i hope i kan see da words in replys.......... wish me luck!!

(i love big brother)

Oh good and honourable Falconman. hey I'm Prince Elite, anyway, an Economy was brought up in this server based on various things. The currency is the Cornerian Credit and they are earned through posting, 5 points from a non-rec room post, 2 inside the rec room, also you can invest in stocks and earn profits off them, if they earn any. You can also bank, take loans, buy things in the shop. There's many options.

Hope this helps you understand about the credits portion. And welcome back.

..... ive havnt been here in a while & i dont kare how da site looks. da last time i was here on my psp i kant see any words. i kant kome here on my laptop or else i & da site gets accused of viruses... i realy wanna kome bak i hope i kan see da words in replys.......... wish me luck!!

I'm sorry but the English here is just searing my eyes.

*is Grammar Nazi* :troll:

• Like 1

I'm sorry but the English here is just searing my eyes.

*is Grammar Nazi* :troll:

first fuck you,

second i want everyone to no i will post in txt. if i reply fully spelling words on mah psp it will take a bitch long time SO GET USE TO IT!!!!!

first fuck you,

second i want everyone to no i will post in txt. if i reply fully spelling words on mah psp it will take a bitch long time SO GET USE TO IT!!!!!

First, don't be a dickhead. Second, don't give me that crap. I was posting on a Wii - using the Wiimote to individually select each letter - for a long ass time and I managed to type with only a few more errors than usual. Same with my PS3. Nobody's asking for perfect grammar, just better than that.

First, don't be a dickhead. Second, don't give me that crap. I was posting on a Wii - using the Wiimote to individually select each letter - for a long ass time and I managed to type with only a few more errors than usual. Same with my PS3. Nobody's asking for perfect grammar, just better than that.

no i js hate when ppl make fun of me for mah spelling....I DONT CARE & i dont no y everyone else cares either & yall r taken things da rong way

no i js hate when ppl make fun of me for mah spelling....I DONT CARE & i dont no y everyone else cares either & yall r taken things da rong way

we CARE because this is a mangled mess....i can barely make out what you post half the time... make it coherent or don't post at all

• Like 1

No need for name calling, it's not warranted. We already had a huge charade regarding spelling and grammar, I'd prefer not to have to go through another one again.

Word of advice, at least make a diligent effort (such as using a spell/grammar) checker. As Xort already pointed out no one is expecting perfection but we do prefer an effort nonetheless.

• Like 1

it doesnt matter i kan post all da fuck i want & da only person dat has control of it is da mods & admins

first fuck you,

Really?

-Really?-

• Like 1

And a mod just told you to shape up. Shazam. Looks like you should start posting a bit more coherently, no? And stop being an asshole.

it doesnt matter i kan post all da fuck i want & da only person dat has control of it is da mods & admins

No need for name calling, it's not warranted. We already had a huge charade regarding spelling and grammar, I'd prefer not to have to go through another one again.

Word of advice, at least make a diligent effort (such as using a spell/grammar) checker. As Xort already pointed out no one is expecting perfection but we do prefer an effort nonetheless.

pay attention...

• Like 1

Double post maybe, but hey, guess what? You're a douchebag. All they said was that the readability of your posts was sub par and you respond with attacks and hostility.

GTFO.

• Like 1

......and if you haven't realized it yet I'm telling you that no, you can't continue to post like this and insult people in the process. Other's might not technically be able to edit or delete your posts but that doesn't mean they can't voice their (perfectly valid) opinion on the matter.

Come on, play nice. :(

• Like 1

......and if you haven't realized it yet I'm telling you that no, you can't continue to post like this and insult people in the process. Other's might not technically be able to edit or delete your posts but that doesn't mean they can't voice their (perfectly valid) opinion on the matter.

Come on, play nice. :(

o i posted then you did so that wasnt for you.....sorry..... & im trying but people are just flat out rude & take things da wrong way

Just make sure people can read your posts, I'm sure that they're probably not going to go mad over a missing full stop at the end of your sentence, or a missing capital letter. As long as it's understandable.

Ok? ok.gif

Because "fuck you" can be taken the right way. Yep.

Just make sure people can read your posts, I'm sure that they're probably not going to go mad over a missing full stop at the end of your sentence, or a missing capital letter. As long as it's understandable.

ok.gif

ya i get it but i kant help but post in txt

o i posted then you did so that wasnt for you.....sorry..... & im trying but people are just flat out rude & take things da wrong way

We're rude?

Shut the fuck up. You came in and insulted RedFox when he jokingly pointed out your HORRENDOUS spelling, insulted User in the shoutbox after he made a little joke, and you're calling us rude? No. We're telling you to put A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT into making your posts legible and getting angry when you react like a little bitch.