my.....how this site changed......

Falconman

ya i get it but i kant help but post in txt

There's a difference between shortening words with texts, and going out of your way to mispell shit. "Kant" is not shorter than "can't". You're just replacing all your c's with k's, and using some kind of botched Internet Ebonics. "Da" instead of "the"? It'll kill you to spell "the" right? Really?

We're rude?

Shut the fuck up. You came in and insulted RedFox when he jokingly pointed out your HORRENDOUS spelling, insulted User in the shoutbox after he made a little joke, and you're calling us rude? No. We're telling you to put A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT into making your posts legible and getting angry when you react like a little bitch.

SEE YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! i didnt mean fuck you in a bitch way & the insulting user thing was accedent, he posted then i posted & i didnt no he did so dat was on accedent

SEE YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! i didnt mean fuck you in a bitch way & the insulting user thing was accedent, he posted then i posted & i didnt no he did so dat was on accedent

Telling anyone "fuck you" for asking you to spell properly is still a huge dick move bro. Being rude is still being rude.

SEE YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Did what, get angry when you act like a douche? Yeah, I do that quite a lot.

i didnt mean fuck you in a bitch way & the insulting user thing was accedent, he posted then i posted & i didnt no he did so dat was on accedent

You accidentally insulted User? You mean your fingers just slipped all over your buttons until you achieved the right combination of words to call him a bitch? This isn't like talking in real life, where you can say things before you realize your mouth is moving. This is the Internet. You have to type your message out, move to the 'Send' button, and press it. You don't just accidentally say something online.

if i wanted to i coulda put

"C U JS DID IT AGAN!!!! i didnt mean fk u in a bitch way & the insulting user thing ws accedent, he postd then i postd & i didnt no he did so dat ws on accedent"

i dont know about you but that....even i cant read that fully

Did what, get angry when you act like a douche? Yeah, I do that quite a lot.

You accidentally insulted User? You mean your fingers just slipped all over your buttons until you achieved the right combination of words to call him a bitch? This isn't like talking in real life, where you can say things before you realize your mouth is moving. This is the Internet. You have to type your message out, move to the 'Send' button, and press it. You don't just accidentally say something online.

no no no no see i posted that someone else said but when i posted i saw he beat me to it so that was an accedent i wasnt talking to user....

Yeah, your posting has improved. That's why I'm not on you about it anymore. I'm on you now because you're being a jackass.

no no no no see i posted that someone else said but when i posted i saw he beat me to it so that was an accedent i wasnt talking to user....

I was talking about the shoutbox. And your repeated rude behavior to this point. Also, the edit button exists for a reason.

if i wanted to i coulda put

"C U JS DID IT AGAN!!!! i didnt mean fk u in a bitch way & the insulting user thing ws accedent, he postd then i postd & i didnt no he did so dat ws on accedent"

i dont know about you but that....even i cant read that fully

EDIT BUTTON!!! takes care of all your problems.....so theres no excuse to double post bro.

You aren't allowed to be a jackass to someone just because they aren't a mod.

• Like 1

Yeah, your posting has improved. That's why I'm not on you about it anymore. I'm on you now because you're being a jackass.

THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG NOW?!?!? before i came back my spelling was...

"DA HELL AM I DO N RONG NOW?!?!? b4 i came bak mah spelling ws this"

Hello,

I'm currently posting from a keyboard. It lets me type complete sentences with a minimum of grammatical hiccups. I'm writing on easy mode. Posting from a psp or a ps3, or a wii for that matter, involves a little more effort than when posting from a keyboard or when using your brain. However, this does not excuse typing like an idiot. 'C' is not 'K'. Kant is a philosopher from the Enlightenment period. Kare is a Norwegian name. Bak is some kind of manure used by afghani farmers. The point is, you can still write in short form and not misspell every other word in that short form by confusing C and K.

THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG NOW?!?!? before i came back my spelling was...

"DA HELL AM I DO N RONG NOW?!?!? b4 i came bak mah spelling ws this"

I know. I pointed that out. Did you read my post at all? Because I don't think you did. If you had, you would have seen that I'm not on your case about grammar and spelling anymore. I'm on you because you're being a jackass. Insulting people and saying it's okay because it wasn't a mod. That sort of thing.

i never said it was "OK"

What?

Just in case your memory is fuzzy and you can't be bothered to actually read previous posts, that was in response to me. Calling you out on insulting people. Your defense was that you didn't realize User had posted, so it's okay that you insulted someone because you didn't mean to insult him. So... yeah.

that is not what i ment! i didnt mean it was ok to make fun of people

Which brings us back to square one about the importance of being clear and readable in your posts. If you were, we likely wouldn't have had the problem.

i always have been just cuz of a few mistakes people are getting onto me

I love SFO. A welcome back topic turns into a rage topic. Awesome.

EDIT

Also, can you at least capitalize "United States"? It makes you look like a full time moron not capitalizing your country's name.

I love SFO. A welcome back topic turns into a rage topic. Awesome.

lol your stupid lol

(IN A GOOD & FUNNY WAY SO NO FEELINGS ARE HURT)

lol your stupid lol

(IN A GOOD & FUNNY WAY SO NO FEELINGS ARE HURT)

I don't think it's ever appropriate to call someone stupid.

No, dear. They got onto you because you insulted people and justified it in some backwards ass ways.

Your grammar is decidedly less important than that.

Dude you can't go FUCK YOU YOU BITCH YOU'RE STUPID and then try to cover up your asshattery with "i wuz jokin lol"

Apologize and move on.

I don't think it's ever appropriate to call someone stupid.

im not even gunna talk to you cuz you were mean before i was gone & i dont wanna risk you being mean to me again

We're not getting onto you for a few mistakes. We're getting onto you for:

first fuck you,

second i want everyone to no i will post in txt. if i reply fully spelling words on mah psp it will take a bitch long time SO GET USE TO IT!!!!!

And

it doesnt matter i kan post all da fuck i want & da only person dat has control of it is da mods & admins

And

o i posted then you did so that wasnt for you.....sorry..... & im trying but people are just flat out rude & take things da wrong way

The theme here isn't that you're making mistakes. It's that you're being insulting and confrontational for no apparent reason. This isn't even to mention you basically calling User a bitch in the shoutbox when he made a joke. This isn't miscommunication. It's you trying to backpedal after getting called out for being an asshole.