What Are You Thankful For 2011 Edition

El Zorro de la Estrella

We had a topic like this last year, and I figure why not make another? 'Tis never a bad thing to be thankful. k_e_nod.gif

I'm thankful for my Friends, Family, SF-O Friends, pets, the Minnesota Wild making us proud, and possibly more later when I think about it more X3

What are the rest of y'all thankful for? k_e_smile.gif

Most the same stuff you've got down! Though I am also thankful for being employed (in early August I got fired from my last job because of personality clash with my manager), I am thankful for Dirtfedd (a local thrash metal band) giving me the opportunity to do a film on them (independent filmmaker's gotta start somewhere, right?)...there's just too much to say!

I am thankful for absolutely everything. Why should I list some things I'm thankful for?

Buut, I suppose I'm thankful for a constant flow of money, food, house/shelter, good health, friends and family, and a good football season!

I hate to sound like a cliche, but I am thankful for everything and everyone that has come and gone in my life. For if not for the friends, random people, family, problems, and so forth, I would not be who I am today if not for them.

• Like 1

I hate to sound like a cliche, but I am thankful for everything and everyone that has come and gone in my life. For if not for the friends, random people, family, problems, and so forth, I would not be who I am today if not for them.

I would have said something to this effect (as that's how I feel as well) but I just like making lists too much! k_e_animesweat.gif

I'm thankful for the generous accommodations I have when it comes to shelter, food, and general material items. I'm especially thankful for the company of friends though; on SF-O and IRL. :P

I would have said something to this effect (as that's how I feel as well) but I just like making lists too much! k_e_animesweat.gif

I'd forget over 3/4 of the things on my list lol

I've got two online communities, plenty of friends, a few nice fandoms that I am part of, a nice house, food, I'm not horribly in debt, and I have nothing to worry about at the moment.

I would have to say im thankful for is such a caring sister and brother in law since basically im living with them. I'm also thankful for my friends who are there, and some family members. And finally im thankful for...Peanut butter! yes peanut butter :3...

(No one's thankful for the military? For shame! I'm not even gonna be able to see any family for the holidays this year! >:( )

I'm only kidding of course. :P

Anyway I am thankful from my friends, personal, close, and online. You all know who you are ^^

Thankful obv for my family and friends, plus the online communities I'm apart of. Have a great Thanksgiving guyz. :D