The Starfox Christmas Sensation

Guest Mr. N

Anybody that remembers the Christmas special RP last year should be able to get the picture...if not, don't worry!

RP Name- Starfox Christmas Sensation (A.K.A Christmas Special 2011)

Style- Mostly chat

Theme- Christmas, duh!!

Setting- Corneria City

Description- The holiday has started and everybody has gone shopping for their family, friends or whatever to buy them gifts. While the stores are being rushed with customers, come grab some hot cocoa, dress up nicely and spend some time at the White Hill lodge (Located about 3 miles from Pepper's building). There's a relaxing and warm fireplace, a kitchen to make the guests food and a living room with the Christmas tree and TV to watch along with a fireplace. Come on in and let your sadness fly away today.

Goal- Have a Merry Christmas of course.

Player count- Unlimted

Eligible characters- FCs can work but I'd prefer if we be ourselves like in 'Beautiful City of SF-O'

I'll be playin as myself.

Edited by Mr. N

I'll sign up. I will definitely try to participate as much as possible, unlike in previous RPs.

I'll just be "Icy" so… yeah. ;)

I'd like to get involved as well. I've been out of the loop to long.

Just call me Nick.

I wish to join. I shall be High Executor19. :D

im in. klets start it soon so we have time for the Players to Post.

This sounds like it would be pretty fun. I'm in if I'm not too late. I'll just go as Jakob (myself); first RP, so I'll start out simple.

So what's up with this? I'm still in if and when we start this. ;)

Well considerin Asper seemed to resign from his RP mod position...I'm not certain unless Fira gives the green light...or not.

• 1 month later...

[i'm going to have to lock this one; it's a bit late for a Christmas RP to start now.]