Favorite Boss Battle Music

Snys93

Boss battles! What makes them so great? Is it the boss or the battle? For me, it's all about the music. Post your favorite boss battle/music from a boss battle :) 

So, what's your favorite?

Ok. Hear me out. Zant's final music from Twilight Princess and the First Twili Battle. I don't know why it registers with me but those sound completely amazing. 

Go to 5:12 for the Zant song. idk Youtube isn't liking same video different times.

An oldie but goldie

I've liked this one:

Who here remembers this song?

I Like a lot this boss music.., is so.. so.., good..!

I also really like this one. This one sounds really cool (no pun intended):

Hm, let's see...

This here...

...that one...

...and this in particular:

• Like 1

This is my second favorite Kirby 64 boss music:

The first one I already posted my favorite boss music of the game on another forum. Look for music in the Ultimate Story.

Easy boss, (if youre stats are good) awesome music

• Like 1

Does this song bring back memories for anyone:

We have a nice collection of boss themes here!

Let's add one: I really disliked Metroid Other M, but if there's one great thing about it, it's that theme:

An intense rendition of an already great tune.

The only Souls series boss where the pain is outside the game. Unfortunately, what's missing from the soundtrack is the dialogue of the fight.

Streets of Rage's boss music kicks almost as much ass as the main characters did.

---

Dimitri's boss fight from Sly 2 also had some greasy sweet tunes.

• Like 1

Hm...speaking of Sly Cooper, who here remembers the boss battle against Mz. Ruby involving the Voodoo Simon Says, as Sly called it? That boss battle was mine and my brother's favorite boss battle because of that...and the dancing zombie chickens. She sure loved her zombie chickens so much. Ok, back to the regular boss battle music posts.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, fanfictiondreamer said:

Hm...speaking of Sly Cooper, who here remembers the boss battle against Mz. Ruby involving the Voodoo Simon Says, as Sly called it? That boss battle was mine and my brother's favorite boss battle because of that...and the dancing zombie chickens. She sure loved her zombie chickens so much. Ok, back to the regular boss battle music posts.

I don't think anyone that ever played that boss fight could forget it, and you've gotta love the chickens too, haha.

It starts at 2:03, and the soundtrack with Sly's interjections is addictive.

• Like 1

I guess that could count as boss music. It was catchy. Oh! This one I believe is very unique, but I'll let you judge that for yourself:

You stand in a field of white, having faced odds and trails that would break lesser men, more than once only making out with your life by the skin of your teeth. Yet still, it wasn't over.

There was still one last left trail left.

One that proved time and time again you weren't it's equal. She, your mentor, taught you everything you knew. Your foe stands between you and survival, more than that, this coming fight would decide a continued unstable peace and nuclear devestation. Whether or not you were prepared, this was it.

All is silent, it's just former student and master.

And then...

I wanted to cheat and use the MGS4 final boss theme, but honestly this is one of my faves.

• Like 1

Good game, short but good...but DAT boss theme though

How could I forget the G-Darius soundtrack? I always bring it up when VGM is mentioned, as while Maiden Astraea is probably my favorite boss track itself, G-Darius's entire soundtrack is the best of any game I've ever played or seen, and ADAM is a close second on amazing boss tracks. Have the entire OST on my iPod.

The Darius series was always notable for its soundtrack, but G-Darius took both the game and the music to a whole 'nother plane of existence.

• Like 1

If you've played FFX, then I'm sure you would be able to remember this song:

2 hours ago, fanfictiondreamer said:

If you've played FFX, then I'm sure you would be able to remember this song:

Geez... I love FFX.

• Like 1