Staff Roster

DZComposer

Julius has been appointed RP mod.

A great choice, indeed. Make us proud! (after you get over the voting process, of courseĀ  :lol:)

Yeah, the position is desperately needed and.... I dragged my feet too much on filling it... :nervous:

Yeah, the position is desperately needed and.... I dragged my feet too much on filling it... :nervous:

Well, we already talked about that, and everyone in the staff agreed that Julius was the most adequate choice, so the decision was certainly good. Also, Julius, make sure to contact the Dark Knight (ok I still preffer SimonĀ  :P) if you need tips.

I wish to congratulate Julius on his promotion as RP mod. It was well deserved for a member who have given so much to the community as him. He was my favorite candidate as well in fact, of all the other good candidates we also had. Best of luck Julius, and be carefull with all those new, shiny buttons! I ran a little rampant in the staff office the first day as a mod. XD-2.gif

I wish to congratulate Julius on his promotion as RP mod. It was well deserved for a member who have given so much to the community as him. He was my favorite candidate as well in fact, of all the other good candidates we also had. Best of luck Julius, and be carefull with all those new, shiny buttons! I ran a little rampant in the staff office the first day as a mod. XD-2.gif

Yeah, now I am going to cause

a riot and see if you guys can control it

Just kidding! I think I already did that with

the faked Who's online imagesĀ  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, Julius is a really AWEC00L guy.

You will do a C00L job.Ā  :cool:

Congrats Julius! Even though I don't RP I know you'll do a very good job representing the staff at SFO :P

Julius has been appointed RP mod.

Welp, that's the ball-game, folks.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't help but to finish User's trial today, he has done an amazing job so far. So, as for today, he will get fully promoted to full mod.

Also, I'm going to de-mod ESF since he's no longer really active on the community.Ā  He may regain his position if he decides to become active again, after all, he's one of the original mods of the place and he never ever let us down.

The community will run with 4 full mods unless we decide to add more. I also updated the staff roster and added Four-eyed Vulpine to his respective position.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow being part of the SF-O staff must be awesome :P

Shouldn't One Winged Angel get a spot under here?

He is the Server Admin

Under other staff...yeah, I agree.

Wow being part of the SF-O staff must be awesome :P

It has it's perks, but definitely has it's share of responsibility and at times it can be quite stressful I assure you.

Under other staff...yeah, I agree.

It has it's perks, but definitely has it's share of responsibility and at times it can be quite stressful I assure you.

I've been Mods and Admins at other Forums, it's actually pretty fun :) ~Lovin it~ :) :lol:

Done

Audience: *Claps*

Narrator: Isn't he amazing folks?! Look at him!

• 2 weeks later...

Julius has been left the RP position, due to personal reasons.

Future spots for this position will be filled in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Added Fira to the roster and the RP Mods group. Sylum will be added when I hear back from him regarding the Staff Policies.

Thanks guys! To the two people who voted no, I'd like to express an apology to you if I've ever caused any doubt to you guys. I hope to prove you wrong in your decision (not condescending like)

I'll work this job to the best of my abilities!