Explaining things in SFC

Sapphire

Wow, such a terrible game.

But I did do some reading in Star Fox Wiki, and I have some questions for some of you members who have been playing this game.

Alright, tell me about Andross's Ghost who makes an apperance as a boss.

James makes a return?

Pigma returns?

Fox hires Wolf for some sort of mission?

And most of all, what is this secret ending I keep hearing about where Fox sees James or something and he doesn't really care?

Videos would be greatly appreciated.

*Pst! Next time, for those who haven't played, a spoiler alert might be nice. :P*

And I am not the best to explain stuff like this unless in person. *Shrugs*

*Pst! Next time, for those who haven't played, a spoiler alert might be nice. :P*

And I am not the best to explain stuff like this unless in person. *Shrugs*

Oh my gosh Nick did I really just ruin that for you? :lol:

Oh my gosh Nick did I really just ruin that for you? :lol:

Lol, no. I have gotten all 9 endings. Never liked the game, just did it to see what my favorite one was.

Oh okay well can you explain those questions I got?

Lol, no. I have gotten all 9 endings. Never liked the game, just did it to see what my favorite one was.

I honestly couldn't get through 5 minutes of the game. The game sickens me...

Guest Para Astaroth

Alright, tell me about Andross's Ghost who makes an apperance as a boss.

Yeah, good question.  Even I had to ask myself that.  I guess they wanted to resurrect him AGAIN?

James makes a return?

Yes, but ONLY as a phantom that helps Fox defeat the Anglar Emperor in one of the last missions with Fox in it.

Pigma returns?

Ugh...  Yes...  But as a more retarded form:  In the form of a box that you had to shoot to get his face on. :hehe:

Fox hires Wolf for some sort of mission?

I wouldn't say 'hire', but more like 'help' him out.

And most of all, what is this secret ending I keep hearing about where Fox sees James or something and he doesn't really care?

Fake.  There was no such ending.

@ Harmony

Here's an exact quote from the Star Fox Wikia that I got the info from:

In a special ending, Fox finds a deep secret about his father but it seemingly doesn't phase him nor does he seem to notice.

Guest Para Astaroth

Robcot94, don't trust Wiki by what they say.  You can go on there yourself and change the information into whatever your little brain wants to think of.  Trust me -- I've been on Wiki, had already beaten a game with 100%, and they said that the ending was the complete opposite of what I saw.  So, don't believe by what they put on there; it's not 100% accurate.

Well ok, I was just saying, since they're like the most popular wikia around I would assume they'd be right.

1: andross's goast guards his invention that will make venom inhabtable. the boss is  always one of andross's bio machine

2: only fox can see him O_

3: yes but he is like a rubox cube and is prety much all machine

4:  fox whoops him and tells wolf that he needs his help so wolf comes and just what fox tells him to for the money

5: