Lets see where this goes shall we?

AAAA

Hello fandom, it's been a while. I will admit i have missed the fandom...the starfox fandom that is. not so much the furry aspect, as to tell the truth ive never been big on that. now if i were to fall into the group as a furry, eh so be it... though time changes us all mostly as i always said i just find some anthros faces cute. but back to my original point, this place has always been there ever sens i joind the fandom. though it was once less welcoming to furries XD. It wasnt my first starfox site though thanks to steve and dwi...mr krystal* it was my second. ...or third? as im lost for the date a person who went by krystal made a forum called rightly enough Krystals forum. me and a member on here by the name of gene. were like the first to join...i miss her to this day she was nice and gave me my first admin position on a site i didnt create XD. but sadly she vanished and to my knowledge hasnt been back....though she most likely is and or atleast was back under a different name. at any rate this site and alot of its members and or staffers are responsably for my being here in this fandom... steve was the first person i ever talked to in the starfox world. and dwight aka mr krystal took the time to teach me web editing or point me in the right direction and get me hooked anyway XD. dz....well we had a broef aquantince through steve and a few other, though i honestly dont think he remembers me much XD it was very brief. and then there is the person you all know by gene. im sorry gene if your reading this. yes ive mellowed in my new found years, but no i can not-not call you game....my personal spell check...god i miss those days. hell i even had a bit of respect in the fandom...but eh things happen and yes game you can if your willing take that as an im sorry for how things went. i really did love you like blood and god knows we had a good run while it lasted... but anyway... who else is around from back then? sara....though i havent known you for as long as ive known the others your a nice lady who loves my steve and youve always been nice to me for the few years or so i have known you XD so ty... guess i lost sight of whatever i was going to post. though it answers the tittle....for now this is where it has gone. srsly though...who else is here that i know from ...say 07ish? ...also esf you were always cool

Hey, it's nice to see you're back after a while! I'm rather new here, so you obviously won't recognize me but I'm glad to hear you enjoy the fandom.

Hello quad A. It's nice to see you on the site. I don't remember you, then again I wouldn't, having joined in 2010. However, it is always nice to see unfamiliar friendly faces around the site! Glad you came back!

thanks guys and saras also i forgot a few names... onehellcat i dont know if hes still around but he was back then XD and of course the king of all tightasses robert nazi monroe... hes a ass to some or well some believe he is, but hes actually a pretty cool guy, even if he does look like a nazi... there are others from back then ive been wondering about but i dont believe any are still active here. though they all had an impact on me staying in the fandom...ill admit after sf made you fly with a pen...it was hard haha starfox is for consoles ...not handhelds but eh everyone likes different stuff

double post..yes i know, but i lack an edit option and forgot to say that kursed now runs or did the krystal forum site and he or she.. guessing he was around way back then aswell, though we never did speak much he took good care of that place so ty kursed... and of course sabre. though on here he is or was shadowfox? something like that everywhere else sabrevulpine..among other names if not for him ive no idea where i would be XD but i dont think hes active here anymore either....eh

Oh hi, welcome to SFO. We've never met, but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun getting to know each other.

Funny how one of the first things people associate with Star Fox is the furry fandom. They're two different things yet one seems to stick to another. XD

Funny how one of the first things people associate with Star Fox is the furry fandom. They're two different things yet one seems to stick to another. XD

That's because, technically, if you're a Star Fox fan you are a furry, as you are a fan of anthropomorphic animals. Same for bronies :P

But then, there's a huge difference between technically being a furry and identifying as a furry, and a huge difference between that and being a furfag. But I digress.

I saw that you mentioned Sabre. You might be relieved/not give a shit/outraged to learn that he's been banned.

Also, just a friendly tip? I think I saw you mention somewhere you're posting from a mobile device, but if it's at all possible to format your posts so they aren't a big, unbroken wall of text it would make reading your replies much easier. But, I don't know shit about posting from mobile devices, so it might not be possible unless you're on a computer :/

I'll attempt to break it up a bit XD.

and as far as sabre goes. the user who was on here as sabre isn't the same as sabrevulpine aka shadow..fox? or wolf? one of the two im not sure which but i can find out a bit later.

and well i made the association mostly because at one time i was pretty active in the furry fandom, though not a furfag ive known more then my share of them XD

though it is still beyond me how they can like their yiff" as its rediculously cartoonish and just stupid inho...though i mean no insult to the artists who capitalize off their drawings... supply and demand and all that shit XD

Yes im posting off an older pantech phone though ive attempted to break this post down a bit, i have no edit function after i post and cant see what i am typing more then a word or two back while posting.....not that i was ever very organized or good with structer XD....also no spellcheck so yeah...

its so damn hot with no air blowing... wes all gonna die... srsly and wonder what the tropical storms are bringing.. in honor of hati i suggest you go to youtube and search rucka rucka ali's dont be a player hati...and listen for the lost souls of that island...cause damnit if they didnt get hit again XD and cuba....its coming here but not sure on the details... no tv... no radio and google wouldnt tell me what its expected damage is...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Seeing people from your childhood is really weird.

I recently started speaking to my first love. She and I were around 13 last time we saw each other.

In my head she is still that same child. Yet looking into her life she's all grown up.

I won't lie. I carried a love for her for sixteen years. Our last time together her father had died and she came to tell me. Then her mom and her moved...and I never saw her again.

We were a couple and I never let go of that. I used to pray to god every night to hear from her or see her again, and that she knew I still loved her.

And then to talk to her now. I told her that and her reaction kinda hurt.

I mean I do know she is right. But it hurt none the less.

She said you haven't loved me that long you loved the child I was"

Either way it was heart wrenching for many many years

I suppose I have a issue with letting things or people go?

XD

And with that I'll be taking my leave again.

Steve I won't cause any drama here. I promised you that in 06 and have kept my word.

See you in another year or so

Maybe people will know how to read by then.

If I'm not ban I will come to check messages as I sent out a few when I came back the other day.

Ily guys see you around..or not cause I've lost all your contact info haha

.... shit.

Fuck.

I remember you now.

I met you on the KLA. We were part of that fucking UKL drama.

Feh.

Omg rob

You forgot me man?

Speaking of I sent you a message on kla

They let me back bby

Trying to revive/ restructure it.

I founded ukl you were my friend you admined for ukl..

And you forgot me...

/sad

Go get your pm you Nazi bastard