Clearwater's Flying Circus

Clearwater

So yeah, welcome to my new blog on SF-O: Neoware's Flying Circus.

Every week, i'll post the stories i've heard on the Internet or from my freinds here, as well as other stuff.

Here's what you can expect to see when i post on here:

Plug.dj songs:I'm a member of a fantastic music website called plug.dj ( http://plug.dj/ )

Every few minutes, we can import songs from Youtube or Soundcloud and play them for everyone to hear.I've heard

a lot of memorable songs on here,so when i post the link to a song, you'd better listen to it.It's fantastic.

Feel free to leave comments or questions on this blog.

So me and a friend of mine called 'Dubwoofer' went onto Need For Speed World last week to investigate a bug report.

We headed over to the entrance of the Tri-Cities ,only to find a barrier keeping us out.I remember slamming my brakes on,

but since Dubwoofer's car was crap,i laughed my a§§ off when he slammed into the barrier.Then i fell off my chair when he said

'Fak this car'.

• Like 1

Some say that... (This is for Entertainment only.No offence is intended.)

The Shaper has a tatoo of his face - On his face.

In order to unlock OrbiterSpore, you need to run his fingers down his face.

If you lick Prince Elite's face, it tastes like Piccalilli.

If Rusheo changes his signature, the small bomb in his head will detonate.

Some say that... (This is for Entertainment only.No offence is intended.)

The Shaper has a tatoo of his face - On his face.

Now I'm not very narcissistic, but I could use something handsome and attractive on my face to help liven up my looks.

Stupid bloody BSOD crashes.It's at times like this i wish i had Linux Ubuntu.

I met this guy called 'Beefstew1384' on NFSW last Saturday evening when we completed a Team Pursuit together.
Afterwards, I sent him a Group Request and he accepted.Now, during that time, I'd forgotten that NFSW supported
microphones, so I got a spooked a little when I heard his voice in my headset saying ''Mic test, mic test;1,2,1,2...''
I plugged my mic on my headset into my computer and said ''Holy s**t, you almost gave me a heart attack!''.And when
the guy asked why, i said i'd forgotten about mic support.I heard him laughing afterwards.I have to admit, he had quite a
few cars in his Safehouse.Volkswagen Sirocco, Nissan Silvia GT, even an Audi RS 4 (Which my friends said that's the best
stock drag car)! Yet ironiccly, i thrashed him in every race - No matter what cars he used, i beat him every time in my
trademark red-white-and-black Toyota Corolla AE86. :lol:

Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance has just been released over in Europe! I'm testing it at my local games shop like crazy...
Until the batterys in the Xbox 360 controller run out of juice.At which point I leg it out of there. Man, it's good the see Raiden's
face again since Metal Gear Solid 2 & 4.

Ah, plug.dj. The best tunes you'll hear anywhere, let alone that site.I looked through a few of the members song archives and
dug up these songs i'll think you'll find ace:

Carousel - Let's Go Home (Sound Remedy Remix) (One of the most popular - and overplayed - songs on plug.dj. I punch the air
when that song's played)

DJ Terrorform - Templar's Wrath (''I feel like i'm listening to a music soundtrack.'' - Eyebo, my good pal on plug.dj)

Stephan Swartz ft. Joni Fatora - Bullet Train

Duel Crew - Symphonic

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo (Yup, a monumental classic on plug.dj)

Time Is Up - HeLL0 W0rLD

Apart from DJ Terrorform - Templar's Wrath, you can find all of the above songs on Youtube. You'll need to go to Soundcloud
(  www.soundcloud.com )  to search for Templar's Wrath.

Some say that...

Lord Shen is hardly on here nowadays because he's out dealing bombs and guns to criminal masterminds.

Icy is peeing his/herself stupid by playing ZombiU alone.With a headset.In the dark.At midnight.

Crapcat is eating crap.Figures.

Dark the Lucario is the god of 'NOPE.'.Oh, and don't forget he's still absolute s**t with eggs.And was chased by a chicken. :D

Hidi actually hates the USA so much he wants to destroy San Francisco and hold the country to ransom.

There are no weekends in my line of work.

Then where the hell do you live?!

Honestly, i don't know how much longer me and my friends can keep it together until the inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm a truly
MASSIVE fan of the series, and i've been watching it's every move.COME ON SQUARE-ENIX, DAMMIT!!!

Here's a list of songs i've heard on plug.dj:

Ellie Goulding - Hanging On (Sound Remedy Remix)

Need For Speed Pro Street OST - The Masked Avenger - Escape (Bloody Beetroot Remix)

Skrillex - With You, Friends

DJ Terrorform - Upon Arrival

• 2 weeks later...

I showed everyone at my school crazyfoonic's 'Live from the SF-O IT departement' viseo in that 'Oh man we broke the chat' topic.

I couldn't get them to stop laughing afterwards. :D

• 10 months later...

...Oh, what the hell, I suppose I could revive this journal with a few things.

I restarted Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky last night. Every time I start a new game on it, I always shake with anticipation.

It's one of the GREATEST games I have ever played. The storyline is fantastic, with so many twists, the characters are very cute, and that fantastic music gets better and better and better.

This time around, I was chosen to be a Riolu! Cool! But to change things up a little bit more, I decided to pick a female companion this time.

After giving it some thought, I decided to pick Eevee, mainly because once I have the right items, she can evolve into whatever element I choose.

Those Dukez servers on Trackmania sure are popular. I had to wait half an hour for someone to leave before I could get in there.

So I was playing TrackMania Nations Forever last night with the Dukez clan on one of their servers, the
'Krapz' server. Why is it called that?

Nationsunited (My alias on TM): WTF is this track?!
Dukez Luby: It's crap lol
Aswert has left the game
Dukez Weerwolf has left the game
@ssf@ce69 has left the game
Nationsunited: Screw this, I'm outta here.

That track was absolute bulls**t. I'll see if I can get a photo of it and upload it.

So last weekend was Motto Weekend in Sheepy's Chill Room on plug.dj. I managed to make it to Melodic Saturday,
and we really did rip it up out there. And as usual, I dropped the bass very hard indeed by playing
Velvetine - The Great Divide (Seven Lions Remix). Suffice to say it went quite well. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Going paintballing with my mates later on today. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow.

It annoys me when I connect and I find out that I'm the only guy connected on the site. Well, that's me being over in France for you.

Usually, I get lucky and someone else joins, but the chances of that nowadays are very rare.

Oh wow! Today, I recieved an e-mail from Rob, the founder of Exosyphen Studios (The guys who make Hacker Evolution).

They offered me a small part time job working for on a mod I made for the game! :)

I decided to decline though, I'm only a kid.

Don't let age limit yourself. Maturity and wit are much better gauges. Besides you need money so we can buy drugs and mlp comics together.

Don't let age limit yourself. Maturity and wit are much better gauges. Besides you need money so we can buy drugs and mlp comics together.

I think I'll pass, thanks.

Rio 2 is one of the biggest things on my mind right now. Every day, I hoped there would be a sequel, and now,

my wish has come true. The original Rio was one of the BEST films I have ever seen, and that theme song,

'Real In Rio', will stay in my head for a very long time indeed.

To celebrate, I'm working on a Rio fan-fic, and I'm trying to get the first chapter out

before Rio 2 is released. Keep an eye on the Non-StarFox Works part of the forum, guys.