UNOFFICIAL SF-O SKYPE CHAT

Scourge

LYyR99Z.png

What it says on the Tin. The call came out for a SF-O collective skype call so, to help facilitate that and put us all in the same chatroom, the UNOFFICIAL SF-O SKYPE CHANNEL was created.

PM bloodclaw95 or k.m.finn on skype for an invite. We'll add ya as soon as we can.

Despite the fact that it is an un-official chat, we are still sticking to the same SF-O rules so respect them or you will be removed.

Hail Zimbabwe.

Disclaimer:

This is NOT being modded by SF-O staff, we are not going to be responsible for whatever happens there, from minor butthurting to major things such as sexual harassment, etc.

Unless stated otherwise, the disclaimer will remain. As the title of this topic states, this is "unofficial"  

^

On that subject, you are being expected to follow standard SF-O rules. Although i know just about all of you that are in it well, I dont expect any problems. In the event there are, Kage, Fedora, (SOLAR) and myself all have what passes for admin powers on Skype so come to one of us.

Yeah! Let's get this train a mile high and drive it into the ground with the pain of all of our static voices. 

#YOLO

• Like 1

Damn it, if only my laptop wasnt fried.

Don't forget to keep using the SFO chat as well people. DZ is PAYING for that thing.

Just stating this in case people have forgotten. :I

• Like 4

DZ could stop paying and save money though C:

• Like 1

Yes. Our loud obnoxious voices will bring us so close we'll know what each other is wearing just by voice patterns. 

Plus I can get on Skype way faster than the chat ... and nobody's on the that except at the latest and that quickly deadlocks.

Disclaimer:

This is NOT being modded by SF-O staff, we are not going to be responsible for whatever happens there, from minor butthurting to major things such as sexual harassment, etc.

Unless stated otherwise, the disclaimer will remain. As the title of this topic states, this is "unofficial"  

• Like 2

^

On that subject, you are being expected to follow standard SF-O rules. Although i know just about all of you that are in it well, I dont expect any problems. In the event there are, Kage, Fedora and myself all have what passes for admin powers on Skype so come to one of us.

• Like 1

*looks at admin powers I was gifted by Kage* Ahem.

I was thinking that maybe i could join, but probably i'll annoy everyone with my weird voice and the worst possible accent you have ever heard. So as you can see i'm pretty hesitant about it.

so I guess we can do video

it's free now

forever

now I can watch all your ugly faces

Not to say were doing that right now or anything

the worst possible accent you have ever heard

You obviously haven't heard me.

• 1 month later...

when nintendo's E3 conference goes up, hows about we all go in the skype? :D

N, do we have you in the chat?

I might try to get on. Again, my work schedule screws everything over, but since it's weekdays I might get lucky.