The Zorrestrella Thread!

TCPeppyTc

Hello all, its been a while but Peppy is back (whackadoo Whackadoo!)

I know Fred Phox is not doing Starfox anymore.. but he is doing something just as nice..Zorrestrella!

I wonder has anyone looked at his new project and what do they think of it?

"Zorrestrella" looks a lot like "zorro de estrella" which is Spanish for "star fox."

• Like 1

Soooo, basically Starfox but not. Yeah, 'kay.

Also, is this the same Fred Phox that used to do those internet videos wayyyy back in the day (like 2002ish)? My brothers and I loved those wacky old vids. Heard he's kind of a bum nowadays, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm still around, just been busy moving and working overtime and dealing with other real-life stuff; I'm sure most of you know how that goes. The title "Zorrestrella" is indeed a sort of 'nod' to Star Fox, and yeah, the same troupe of cartoon animal 'actors' will be portraying some original characters in this cartoon. I have a few different cartoons lined up with the same fox/bird/wolf people portraying completely different characters with each production (similar to the way they use the same actors in each season of American Horror Story).

tumblr_n8m7f3fhtr1sqhyp9o1_r1_500.png

The story takes place during different years in the life of the main character, Jame Faulken (the fox), and his friends and family as they explore new planets in search of an old acquaintance who is bent on summoning horrific creatures from dark space.

At some point I may go back and do some Star Fox stuff, but for now I just want to get this original project off the ground and perhaps make some money somewhere. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sort of Kickstarter going once I have an episode completed.

As far as what InfiniteSquared heard, I honestly can't say. I think people on the internet just say things like that when they haven't seen someone put any material out for a while. It happens a lot when you work full time and don't have a lot of money that allows you to sit back and focus solely on your art.

In any case, it's good to see you back around, Fredryk.  I've gotta start visiting the tumblr more often.