Calling all Bronys

Redeemer

I'm trying to save some money for summer, because my student loan stops until September and my job won't even pay rent, so to get ahead of the game, I've started taking commissions. Pony commissions. I really need the extra help so please PM me if you want to know more!

I can draw canon ponies or custom, here are a few examples:

So if you like what you see, PM me!

Prices:

Sketch: $3

Lineart: $5

Lineart with flat colours: $8

Lineart with colors and shading: $10

Extra ponies: $2 each

I'll draw out a first draft and email it to you personally, for approval before I publish it. If you want anything changed, all you need to do is ask.

I'd be so thankful if you could also tell your friends about this. I'm pretty damn serious about this saving up business, because if I can't afford to pay my rent, I'll have to find other living arrangements and/or lose my cats. So yeah, please please please, if you can, tell your friends about me. :3

I'll be sure to drop the line when I can, but I recommend making a post on ponychan /art/, explaining your serious need for dosh. I expect you'd get some help from that.

Don't be intimidated by ponychan, we has the friendships.

I took a look at Ponychan/art/. There's a lot of people linking to their DeviantArt accounts as their first post, as far as I can tell. If you don't want to offer commissions to a larger community, maybe just link your DA account and they'll see the journal entry up there?

I'd be happy to make the post on /art/, but your fears of not being one of the regulars is unfounded as the users of ponychan are not elitists from anything I've seen, and are welcoming to newcomers or just don't even recognize that they are newcomers. Also, I haven't posted in /art/ before, so you'd be as regular as I am in that regard.

If you really want me to still, though, I could be the one to make it, though I'd recommend you check it and bump it if need be as I'm unreliable at best in that regard. I forget easily.

But again, don't be intimidated by ponychan. I, as a xenophobe (to the point where I have trouble feeling comfortable around people I don't know well), fell right in there.

But again, don't be intimidated by ponychan. I, as a xenophobe (to the point where I have trouble feeling comfortable around people I don't know well), fell right in there.

I hope you don't realise that xenophobia is just the psychological term for racism and you meant to say that you're shy.

Xeno is Greek for strange essentially, phobia for fear.

Xenophobia is the fear of people or things that are foreign or strange. It's not always racism.

Xenophobia is defined as "an unreasonable fear of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange"

and

The Dictionary of Psychology defines it as "a fear of strangers".

However, it is usually used to refer to racism, but it's not the only meaning.

I'll plug you on my Facebook wall. I have a few brony friends on there who might be interested.

• Like 1

I'll plug you on my Facebook wall. I have a few brony friends on there who might be interested.

Oh my god, thank you so so much. :3

Also Vydrach, I'm looking at ponychan but it's confusing the shit out of me. I don't know how to make a topic. *doesn't deserve internets forever now* :/

You check the tabs at the top, each one being a category, for instance /g/ is for games, /art/ is for people drawin things, /pic/ is for general picture use, /rp/ is for roleplay and what have you, etc. etc.

To make a topic, you enter a name you'd like it to appear as, you can change it at will if you want. Could also go anonymously, but I don't recommend that. You don't need to enter an email, can leave it blank, but I recommend typing "noko" into there as it's a codeword that keeps you in the thread rather than taking you back to the main board.

You put your subject in its alotted place, then enter your message in that's alotted place. It's an image board, so the thread needs an image before it's made, else it won't allow you to make the thread. I recommend one of the "demo" pics to whet their appetites. If you want to get a little fancy, can put a custom password for added security against anyone but a mod deleting your post.

Do all that, and Bob's your uncle, and Fanny's your aunt, you've posted on Ponychan.

Did you ever actually make the post, or would you still like me to do so?