Download Area

DZComposer

SFO now has a download area. I am in the process of moving all bulk file assets into the system. Currently, all Star Fox SNES music and Star Fox 64 Music, Sound Effects, and Voice Acting are in the system.

Creating categories is a bit of a PITA, but I may further categorize the voice acting. 686 files in a directory is a bit much, and the SFAd directory has even more.

Anyway, combined with the gallery and the comic script, I now have all the tools I need to properly display every asset in the SFO collection! Next are content updates. Remember, if you have anything to add, please go to the CCI board.

Pages I will be working on very soon:

Main characters

Vehicles

I actually just saw about the files uploaded; I must say this is really cool and I'll be downloading a few of these for sure. Great additions, DZ!

I went ahead and removed the latest files block. SF-O is not a download-based site, so it really isn't necessary. Once all the stuff is in, uploads will be few and far between.

Joining every download together within one section is a much better design choice IMO, great job, DZ! :P

Thanks DZ! I mainly like SF64 music themes!

*Watches the stars in the middle of nowhere playing MainMenu SF64 on his music player*