Happy Valentine's Day!

Redeemer

Don't know why people get so sad about being single on Valentine's Day. It's no biggie.

*Sits in corner playing Linkin Park while he cuts himself*

Nah, just kidding. But Happy Valentine's Day.

Spoiler'd for length. Otherwise, long page is long.

valentinecard.pngvalentinecard.pngvalentinecard.pngvalentinecard.pngvalentinecardb.pngvalentinecard.png

• Like 2

Oh man that is right, that's today. Totally forgot xD

Happy Valentine's day to everyone out there reading this. It may not be an overly important day for me but it is to some.

• Like 1

tumblr_lg9yzq8GzF1qehv22o1_500.jpg

Just remove the "MON"

j/k

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

• Like 2

Happy Valentine's day. Even if you are just friends with someone, doesn't mean you can't make them smile by asking them to be your valentine [Or, at least that's how it sorta works over here, less you are stubborn about it like me]

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Really. :)

I myself have loved someone for a very long time, yet she barely knows me and lives far away from here. Never considered anyone else so I know it will work out one day.

Anyway, I'll be thinking of her today… and I wish her a Happy Valentine's Day as well, to her and whoever she may be with. *shrug*

Gaming, fur, ponies aren't everything. If you have a special someone in your life, let it be their day and treat them like the world.

See ya

Happy Vallie day everyone! From both your friendly neighborhood Scourge, and the lovely Mikki ^^

Now im gonna go back to sending mushy messages to her exclusively through text and skype T>T

Happy Valentines Day to all! For everyone else, including myself, happy Tuesday! :lol:

FOREVER ALONE AND PROUD!

nnnrwx.jpg

Actually, I ain't single.

So yeah, happy valentine's day. Make your special someone feel special.

Happy Valentines day from YOUR KING! I love ALL my subjects, so no one is left behind!

Oh I spent Valentine's watching Defiance and Gladiator. Gladiator was most fitting seeing how Valentine met his end. Defiance is a great film too. But all the same, enjoy.

Oh I spent Valentine's watching Defiance and Gladiator. Gladiator was most fitting seeing how Valentine met his end. Defiance is a great film too. But all the same, enjoy.

Actually, no one really knows anything about St. Valentine except his name and where he was buried. Everything between that is varied amongst myths and legends.