Favorite music from Adventures?

Rin

I'm bored, entertain me. We have one for Assault, so why not Adventures?

While everyone can argue about Adventures' story, characters, and whanot, there's two things you cannot fault in the game: The graphics, and of course, the music. Adventures still has my pick for favorite StarFox soundtrack. The music fit the enviroments so well, and in fact, it was the music that really helped to immerse me into the game.

So! List away.

General Scales' Galleon - Second piece of music you hear as the story starts in the game. As soon as I heard it play, I was hooked.

Most of the songs relating to the Krazoa - I would take forever going through them all. Each one is incredibly beautiful, and fits the palace itself so well. Stand outs would be the Test of Memory/Knowledge, Test of Observation, Krazoa Palace.

Dark Ice Mines (Night) - Very calming to listen to. Never liked the Day version though.

Boss Galdon - First boss fight music.

Ocean Force Point Temple - Uuuugh, one of my top favorites. I used to just stand in the temple to listen to it, and let the enivroment itself relax me.

Arwing Fight - Why not? A lovely spin on a classic.

Unused song 1 - It's an unused peice of music that plays when Krystal is freed at the end of game. So gorgeous. Wish they had relased it.

Unused song 2 - Another unused song that plays just before the fight against Andross, when Krystal starts firing at him with her staff. The brass is simply amazing. Favorite peice in the entire game.

Great Fox Rock - Haha, I forgot one. Shame on me. This peice actually deviates from the rest in terms of style, but it's no less enjoyable. <3

I love the music for the Water Force Point Temple. It's just so neat.

General Scales' Galleon - Second piece of music you hear as the story starts in the game. As soon as I heard it play, I was hooked.

Most of the songs relating to the Krazoa - I would take forever going through them all. Each one is incredibly beautiful, and fits the palace itself so well. Stand outs would be the Test of Memory/Knowledge, Test of Observation, Krazoa Palace.

Dark Ice Mines (Night) - Very calming to listen to. Never liked the Day version though.

Boss Galdon - First boss fight music.

Ocean Force Point Temple - Uuuugh, one of my top favorites. I used to just stand in the temple to listen to it, and let the enivroment itself relax me.

Arwing Fight - Why not? A lovely spin on a classic.

Unused song 1 - It's an unused peice of music that plays when Krystal is freed at the end of game. So gorgeous. Wish they had relased it.

Unused song 2 - Another unused song that plays just before the fight against Andross, when Krystal starts firing at him with her staff. The brass is simply amazing. Favorite peice in the entire game.

All of the above, but add Great Fox Rock and you're good to go.

Adventures has some of the best music in video games.

David Wise was a genius in his big days back in the 90s.

Fuck, I knew I was forgetting a peice. I loved the Great Fox Rock too. <3 Thanks for reminding me. (:

Thorntail hallow night

and greatfox rock

...also the Starfox theme was kinda alright...

I like both the music from both the Ocean Force Point Temple and the night music from Darkice Mines. both are really relaxing to hear. I also like the night music to Thorntail Hallow.

Ocean Force Point Temple

Thorntail Hollow Night

Darkice Mines Night

Great Fox Rock

Krazoa Palace

Lightfoot Village

I actually have these songs among others set aside on a playlist on my iPod that I listen to when I go to bed, they're very relaxing.

Just started playing the game today, and one of the first things I noticed even in the 15 minutes or so of actually playing it...the music was amazing. It really set the feeling behind the environment. I'm starting to like the game already.

I guess in the short time I have played the game however, I do like that hard rock song that was playing on the jukebox in the first scene on the Great Fox. Not really part of the rest of the game, but it stuck out to me all the same :P

That's the Great Fox Rock. Again, it deviates from the rest of the soundtrack in terms of its sound and style, but it's a great piece nonetheless. It's very catchy. (: You don't hear it again untl the game's credits though.

That's the Great Fox Rock. Again, it deviates from the rest of the soundtrack in terms of its sound and style, but it's a great piece nonetheless. It's very catchy. (: You don't hear it again untl the game's credits though.

Lol, ok I was wondering if it would technically be considered part of the 'soundtrack' selection from StarFox Adventures. I can't help but get the feeling a lot of the music for the game was modeled after Banjo Kazoie - short loops of music that after hearing for about 10 minutes makes you a bit insane...but then for that matter im getting confused by the fact I feel like I am playing a cross breed of Zelda and Banjo Kazooie then I realize its Fox McCloud. I think part of my problem with not being able to recognize the music is i'm constantly hearing sound effects from running around and it drowns out the background music.

I guess as far as the other songs that are on the soundtrack...I personally love the theme for the Krazoa Palace.

The Great Fox Rock is considered a part of the soundtrack, although there's no seperate file for it. It's about halfway through the Credits Montage (Which consists of, in order, the Main Theme, Great Fox Rock, and then Krystal's Theme (I've seen it called Fox and Kyrstal before, eh.) - which, I might add, was a bit of a dumb way to end it, but whatever.).

If the sound effects are bothering you, there is an option in the main menu (what you see when you first put the game in and load it) that toggles it, I think (I'd have to look at the game myself, but I'm pretty sure it's there.). I think you go to Slippy for it.

I really enjoyed the ambient and tribal soundtrack that Adventures. I've never beaten the game (though I just started a new game), but I did go through the jukebox and the tune that really stood out to me is Krystal is Rescued (as named in the SFO Jukebox).

I also really liked the music that plays when you first talk to the WarpStone...then again, there's bagpipes in it, so of course I'm gonna' like it! Speaking of, is this tune not in the Jukebox? 'Cause I can't find it :(

Any music that plays in the cutscenes is not on the jukebox, nor are they on the soundtrack. The Warpstone's "themes" count as cutscene music. : Unless you mean the SFO jukebox, in which I'm not sure. I haven't looked around the main site at all.

• 5 weeks later...

For me, it's the vocalized version of Thorntail Hollow. It holds the most nostalgia for me.

Thorntail hollow, Greatfox rock or Krystals theam.

Krystal's theme, of course, aheheh.

For those of you seeking greatfox rock:

I love all the music in this game. Except for one or two of the unreleased ones. They were either annoying because it was the same thing over and over, or it hurt my ears. (that would be the one that is baically the Treasure Rooms, but with some little extra part in the begining.) XD I've got sensative ears...so....X3 But I have quite a few favorites. Like DarkIce Mines Day, Night, A lot of CloudRunner Fortress's music, Dragon Rock, Ocean Force Point Temple, ThornTail Hollow Day, and that cutscene when Garunda Te was telling his story. Just to name a few. :P

Didnt really like the game at all but...

thats the best part

This was my favorite song in the game. I think it sounds epic, and its very familar. I can listen to it over and over.

• 1 month later...

Afriad to necropost, but here goes. My favorite music was definitely from when Krystal was shooting up at the Krazoa head and Fox jumps into his Arwing to give chase. I really wish they would've released that piece of music to the public.

I can't remember track names, but here are some of my favorites.

*Darkice mine

*Volcano Force Point temple

*Lightfoot village theme

*Lightfoot tracking challenge

*that slutty music that plays whenever Krystal is present

Afriad to necropost, but here goes. My favorite music was definitely from when Krystal was shooting up at the Krazoa head and Fox jumps into his Arwing to give chase. I really wish they would've released that piece of music to the public.

Believe me brother, your not the only one to wish that was the case. l:<

• 1 month later...