Don't you just love it when...?

StarFoxfan-FUR_ever

Don't you just love it when you get the hiccups, and they stay with you for the entire day?

I;m cursed with Hicupburps. SO be thankful ;)

I;m cursed with Hicupburps. SO be thankful ;)

well atleast it sint coming from the other end

dont you love it when you are in the back of the room being quiet and the class thinks you went missing.

Don't you just love it when your mother knows you're in the house yet when you come around the corner or walk into a room she has no idea that you're there becasue you are dead quiet?

Don't you love it when you look at problems for homework and see how un-realistic they are? i mean really rolling a marble wont cause it to go fricken 25 meters a seconds...

Don't you love it when you purchase $700+ worth of textbooks for classes (college) , and end up not using about $300 worth of them?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you just love it when you want to browse the interwebz and your bad internet stops you?

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you just love it when you're the only guy on your team in BF3 that can actually lsip by the enemy team and plant the bomb on the M-COM objective, and nobody comes to help you or even try to defend it with you?

Incompetance surrounds me!

Don't you love it when you purchase $700+ worth of textbooks for classes (college) , and end up not using about $300 worth of them?

Oh and they buy em back for like 10 bucks!

Don't you love it when you cant find ANY scholorships for a science degree but like tons for teaching, art, and sports - .-*

Don't you love it when you cant find ANY scholorships for a science degree but like tons for teaching, art, and sports - .-*

And arts aren't even a good money-making job these days.

Don't you just love it when you can't seem to get the puck in the net, but you have so many opportunities?

Don't you just love it when you can't find one VERY. SIMPLE. THING. even though you turned about half of the internet upside-down searching for it, still only managing to find unrelated crap and stupid sh*tposters, all that while having a protective mother who knows you're not joining a terrorist org online but still suspects of something, and you refrain from clicking the single link you KNOW that may lead the not-so-droid you're looking for, but being paranoid of finding more crap, and fearing your mom will see it, and will ban internet from you?

^Story of my life since a few days ago. Seriously, die Facepunch! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY CAN'T I FIND THE ONE THING I POLITELY ASKED ABOUT?!?

Don't you just love it when you make a serious topic and then someoen just comes in and does something stupid?

And arts aren't even a good money-making job these days.

Don't you just love it when you can't seem to get the puck in the net, but you have so many opportunities?

Depends what you consider to be part of the "arts" nowdays. If you are talking about the music industry....oh forget it, I'm not gonna rage on this site. I just wonder sometimes. Who here knows the song "Magic" by Pilot? Well, it turns out Selenna f'in Gomez stole the lyrics completely from the song and made her own version...I feel angry and upset how someone can get away with profiting off someone else's creation. As for acting, its hit or miss. Honestly, sometimes when I watch movies I wonder how these "professionals" are any better at acting than random people on Youtube.

Wait, did i just see that right? Hidi...YOU LOVE HOCKEY TOO???!!! Best sport in the world am I right?

In other news, Don't you just love it when the tenants put their garbage outside AFTER the garbage people take the bags you set outside from the night before, and as a result you end up with 6 or 7 bags of garbage the next week (Not including Recycle)? I mean how hard is it to remember what day garbage disposal occurs?

Don't you love it when you request the day of when you're taking the ACT and your manager asks for proof you show her the flier you get and ticket and she STILL SCHEDULES YOU FOR THAT DAY

Dont you just love it when you See an M40 gasmask and its just tooo expesnive right now?

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you just love it when a wiki is ran by dictatorial jerks?

Well, apparently Arwingpedia doesn't accept opinions or whatsoever on their talk pages. Not even to report they are vandalized. In the spoiler are my exact words:

I am sorry to disagree with the wiki, but, you're "missing the big picture"; the page has a serious bias about the game's reception. Just because IGN gave it a good rating, it just doesn't mean the game got "[...]Mostly favorable reviews" by every player. I have visited many forums and sites around the internet, and the true reception by players for Command is the exact opposite of what IGN says. I am not the only person who dislikes Command's story effort (or lack of thereof) and the little improvement for "redeeming" the series to the public. I am sure that probably everyone here has already seen the viral video "

EA in a Nutshell" by RushFreak2, and it clearly decipts IGN as what it really is in one matter; it does rate anything that is related to or has been a "viral", a "meme", a "running gag" or most commonly, and horribly, a "perv target", as good, and for that matter, so do most of the rating boards. I do not need to go into deeper detail into what bloody goddamn disturbing atrocities one can find while searching for "starfox" images in any search engine, and why is that? Because most Star Fox players come into the series for another reasons than really playing (and enjoying) the games, with a lot of frustration. *HINT* What I'm saying is that, Command didn't only cause frowns from the real fans, but also made the series world's laughing stock for gaming.

Face it, everybody hates Command.

I do not hate Star Fox. In fact, I am a StarFox fan myself, but I hate specifially and only Command, for various reasons.

And as a second note, in the most popular consensus of the people I've met, Command is most definitely deemed non-canon, as the multiple endings feature would not please all, if any of the players. In case there is a next StarFox game upcoming, this one would be following to StarFox: Assault story, taking place of what Command was unable to achieve, or even be a 'reboot' to the storyline, since Nintendo clearly does not put due effort into the writer's quality.

Disagree all you want, that's what the majority thinks, and so do I.

And for the record, I'm against wikia vandalism and I agree with a vandalism cleanup on the page.

~~~~OrbiterSpore

Before my post there was a small post complaining about the page being constantly vandalized. Guess what happened after i posted? Poof, both are gone.

Seriously? Is opinion a crime now? Well, come and arrest me because I have A LOT of that 'illicit good' in storage, bud.

Don't you just love it when an ignorant person assumes that if you're part of something, you are all some sort of stereotype, when in reality everyone isn't like the way they speak of, and are good people?

don't you love it when you trip over your own feet and split your head open?

Don't you just love it when the duel monster cards you want are worth x99999 starchips in a 1996 PS1 game?

don't you love it when you go to a family event they ask you to socialize but then they're arses to you?

Don't you love it when someone asks you a question over and over again in a really small time frame and they become increasingly irritating because they cannot comprehend with anything you are saying in response?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you just love it when you use Microsoft Word and it doesn't autosave your document even though you toggled 'yes' in your settings?

• 2 weeks later...

Dont you love it when you are a few percent off from getting something and you get chewed out like you are the dumbest person out there?

• 2 weeks later...