Did we miss the Anniversary?

Star Fox Runner

I was looking up info on the original Star Fox yesterday, and I saw that it was released on March 23rd, 1993. Which means the Star Fox franchise is 19 years old. But I don't think anybody made a peep about it on here.

Which means next year, Star Fox will hit the big 20. I can't believe the franchise has been around this long already.

• Like 1

You know, I'm so busy studying these days I miss everything. Even my own damn birthday! >_>

Jeebus, we did. O.o Well happy belated birthday Star Fox! Here's to the game that has touched all our lives in such a way as to make us fans, even if only through its sequels (as is my case) .

Huh, calling ourselves Starfox fans... we should be ashamed! Not...

Long live the best on rail shooter.

No one cares about the 19th anniversary anyway. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, and 100 are the ones people care about.

Believe me, no one here will miss the 20th. I have plans...

• Like 2

lol, yeah :lol:

Anyways Belated Happy Birthday Great Star Fox!!!

Star_Fox_custom_logo_by_Geo_Tortona.png

FoxSig.gif

EDIT:

No one cares about the 19th anniversary anyway. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, and 100 are the ones people care about.

Believe me, no one here will miss the 20th. I have plans...

Can't wait for that! :)

To be honest, I thought you had a sudden brainfart and made me thought that you think we missed the 20th anniversary.

That may be due to the title of this thread.

Man, it almost hurts at the amount I'm praying Ninty does something for the anniversary.

Hmm...never thought about celebrating starfox to such a degree that i'd memorize it's birthday...I guess i'm that deticated of a fan :( well i have stayed on this forum dats a plus :yes:

Whoops!...Well, better late than never I guess. Happy Birthday Star Fox! Long Live! And hopefully we will all be able to throw a party next year with a new release.

I think I might try and celebrate the 15th year since SF64 by playing through SF64 3D. I suck pretty bad at it considering some of the scores I have seen around here >_>...but oh well haha

Apparently yesterday was Star Fox 64's Japanese release date anniversary. Somebody posted this image on Tumblr to commemorate:

tumblr_m359brOqKE1qg7419o1_500.jpg

Thought that was just beautiful. *Sniff*

Apparently yesterday was Star Fox 64's Japanese release date anniversary. Somebody posted this image on Tumblr to commemorate:

tumblr_m359brOqKE1qg7419o1_500.jpg

Thought that was just beautiful. *Sniff*

Its a little strange they'd use "let freedom bark" in there, since its from the 1993 comics... http://arwinglanding.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=40

I got plans too, I'm going to nag the ocremix guys along with the dwelling of duels people to make a starfox special and hope they'll listen...

And there's also the mod I'm working on, that with some luck should release(partially) before 2013, I hope.