Official PSN/XBL Gamer Tag Registry

Vy'drach

We have Wii, DS, 3DS, and Steam code/ID registries, why not one for the Playstation 3 and Xbawks 360?

There have been topics for this before, but not stickied, so can we get a sticky on this, please?

Anyway, I'll start.

Playstation is Vydrach

Xbox Gamer Tag is xX Vydrach Xx

However, I don't get on the Xbox other than to chat with friends while playing other things.

XBL gamertag is RisingWarriors (Stop laughing)

PSN is Pallon-O-Death

I'm o my 360 more because I've had it longer and so have more games for it. Plus multi-platform games have a notorious reputation for being glitichier on PS3 so most of what I have for it are PS3 exclusives. Also my PS3 may be about to die. It's been freezing and pitching other various hissy fits more often than ever lately so yea.

PSN ID: someguy63-

It's that simple.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Xbox - Sonic3688

PSN - Sideways02?

PSN: iDirtyCamel

Don't ask where I came up with that name @_____@

PSN: iDirtyCamel

Don't ask where I came up with that name @_____@

I assume it's the same place where you come up with your PSN profile comments? :lol:

PSN: CaptainIcy

No XBL, proud of it. :D

I mean, technically, I do have plenty of Live accounts and even an XBL account for Windows 8, but not really.

I assume it's the same place where you come up with your PSN profile comments? :lol:

You like them, don't you? xD I have a few others that like them lol

• Like 1

You like them, don't you? xD I have a few others that like them lol

They crack me and White Boy up usually.

• Like 2

XBL: grayfox4751

PSN:thunderflare post #21

I don't have a Xbox only think holding me back is the online fees.

PSN: thunderflare

I don't have a Xbox only think holding me back is the online fees.

find four friends and get a family pack. $25 year long xbl all 'round :biggrin:

They're still charging you money for something their competitors give for free, same with wireless capabilities.

Playstation Plus is just that, a Plus (well worth it in my opinion), that costs about $12 or so for three months, and the amount of games you can download and play for free, while non-plus subscribers have to purchase them, more than pays for it. Such as this last month, I downloaded about $30 or so worth of games for free because of it.

Xbox, charges you about $15 a month, unless you bulk buy, just to use online services, and if you pay by card, and then remove the card, and they go to charge it, they suspend your account, rather than just deactivating Xbox live.

My recommendation, thunderflare, avoid the Xbawks like the plague, as it has no pros except for cross game party chat, and three notable exclusives, HALO, Gears of War, and Forza.

• Like 3

@sniper and Vydrach: I may have to get a xbox, because my friends and relatives always bully me about getting one, but I also don't want to pay for the internet, I will not be getting a xbox anytime soon though, have a PS3.

I wouldn't call Halo an exclusive, because you can get it for the PC. I also hear that Microsoft will not be making anymore Gears of War games, but I heard it was a great game. Never heard of Forza.

I just realized something if xbox charges $15 a month, that's $180 a year, which is like a new PS3 or PC game every 4 months. Sorry sniper but all the games I like you can get on the PS3, but I have played a xbox and there great, but like Vydrach said they're still charging you money for something that should be free.

If u get the year package it's only 60 bucks

If u get the year package it's only 60 bucks

Still though; that could buy me a new game, but instead I'd be paying for something that the competitors provide for free.

• Like 4

:facepalm: I played the PS3 online today and saw that my PSN was actually....

PSN:Thunder_flare

Talk about being forgetful, sorry if I caused any of you grief.

I know Crazy, but I think that if a group of people can hack into a company as big as Sony then that's just pathetic. I wouldn't trust Sony watching my dog let alone give them my personal information.

I know Crazy, but I think that if a group of people can hack into a company as big as Sony then that's just pathetic. I wouldn't trust Sony watching my dog let alone give them my personal information.

You don't have to give them any personal information whatsoever, or give as much as you'd like. Furthermore, just about -everything- can be hacked by a determined group of people nowadays; banks, defense-system computers, etc.

• Like 1

Iirc, Microsoft was hacked at around the same time, but it didn't gain much attention and Microsoft was just, "Pssh, whatevs" about it. Then Nintendo was also hacked.

Sony was the company that took down their online servers completely, however, and went over everything with a fine toothed comb to help ensure it doesn't happen again.

And as Crazy said, you don't need to give them any personal information. Want Playstation Plus? Get some PSN prepaid cards.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...