Game in Game out

Hidi

Hi everyone, I'm rather new here, so you may not recognize my name, but I thought I'd share something with all of you.

Two Machinima directors have started a series called "Game in Game Out" which is about gaming characters. Their pilot episode was uploaded yesterday and featured Slippy Toad. I have posted the link so you can watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtyksepMm1o&feature=relmfu

• Like 2

This may sound a little noobish, but what's Chris Redfield who is mentioned in the video a reference to?

This may sound a little noobish, but what's Chris Redfield who is mentioned in the video a reference to?

Though I didn't get a chance to see the video just yet, Chris Redfield is of the Resident Evil series.

Oh, ok I haven't played Resident Evil so I don't know many of the characters, but I can understand that now. If you haven't watched the video by now, you should since it's rather funny.

Ah… that was pretty good. Cool that they started off with Star Fox. ;)

I've subscribed to this channel they have an interesting combination of different show series. I didn't realize they started "Game in and Game" out! Too many FBPMs ('F' bombs per minute) ;)

I've subscribed to this channel they have an interesting combination of different show series. I didn't realize they started "Game in and Game" out! Too many FBPMs ('F' bombs per minute) ;)

I like Ten FTW a lot but yeah, they have tons of content.