On this day in Star Fox

Hidi

Happy Canada Day for all you Canadians out there!

Anyways, it was on this day in 1997 that Star Fox 64 was released in North America. Just curious, have any of you broken out your N64 and played? I created a small video; it's my first so it's not very good, but it's there.

[media=]

EDIT: I put an embedded link to the video as suggested by DZ.

THIS CALLS FOR A STARFOX AVI !!!!

AVI?

If you drop the full URL (including http) to the video in your post, it will automatically get converted to an embedded player. That way people don't have to follow your non-link to not-the-video.

If you drop the full URL (including http) to the video in your post, it will automatically get converted to an embedded player. That way people don't have to follow your non-link to not-the-video.

Yeah thanks, I guess I should change that (Along with the bad phrasing :hehe: )

AVI?

Its short for avatar or profile picture... I'm the biggest StarFox fan on this website, but i rarely ever wear a profile pic with anything to do with StarFox.

Its short for avatar or profile picture... I'm the biggest StarFox fan on this website, but i rarely ever wear a profile pic with anything to do with StarFox.

Yes, and I see you changed your pic to a fancy one of Wolf. I guess I should change mine to something Star Fox related. I'm used to just saying pic or chathead as some people used to say on RuneScape :P (Old times)

• 2 weeks later...

i hope there will be a star fox wii u

Yes, I hope so as well, even a 3DS game wouldn't be bad. Welcome to SF-O!

• 10 months later...

I use to think Slippy was a girl. XD

Do refrain from dredging; don't post in threads older than 2-3 months; this one hasn't been posted in since July 2012.