Zero's Journal - The Fun Stops Here

The Shaper

I for one would love to see the applications sent in. Just admire them and whatnot.

You'll be disappointed.

Omni potentas dei potestatum invoco

Omni potentas dei potestatum invoco

Aborbe terran

Hoc angelorum in obsequentum

Domine expoet

Domine expoet

Hodie abba tempere

Gentlemen, I now know how to banish angels (back) to heaven.

Here. This song pretty much sums up my mindset from this entire fuckin' ordeal. Including the last bits. Have fun.

• Like 1

So I just joined the Celestial Knights. Remember them? This brony clan who stacked on SF-O several times. Sort of like ZDMC, except with bronies, and slightly less skilled. Anyway I joined them (probably a major shocker to anyone who knows what my feelings for them were at some point) and the admin gave me a high-ranking position shortly after.

Then at some point I guess I agreed to make a 6 man team for UGC. Don't know how that came up in conversation, or if it even did, but yeah. My life has meaning now! Even though UGC dates have already passed the deadline and I don't need to make one at the moment.

So I just joined the Celestial Knights. Remember them? This brony clan who stacked on SF-O several times. Sort of like ZDMC, except with bronies, and slightly less skilled. Anyway I joined them (probably a major shocker to anyone who knows what my feelings for them were at some point) and the admin gave me a high-ranking position shortly after.

Then at some point I guess I agreed to make a 6 man team for UGC. Don't know how that came up in conversation, or if it even did, but yeah. My life has meaning now!

Hey, whaddya know...myself, Romulan, and Gene are all part of CK too! And I'm not even a brony! On a more serious note I thought you hated them?

In any case I talked to the leader about this for hours over a few days and apparently things have changed...again? I'll have to get up to speed.

New Years resolution: Go one night without having a philosophical debate with myself using someone else as an intermediate and for information.

Look at that, October is already half over.

Eeyup can't wait for December. December is Mah birthday. And December is the month when the Canadian goverment activated your AI system and uploaded you to the internet. So i guess that means its your birthday too.

• Like 3

He's got a rather human voice for an AI, Shen. I didn't know the Canadian government cared enough to stick AIs all the way in Vancouver island; particularly for the purpose of creating an internet bot :P

I'm back. Better than ever, lost my soul, well, not entirely. It's in here with me, but it's sort of dead. Tragic, that.

Anyway for those of you who don't know/don't care/haven't been paying attention, my relationship with Sassy was halted a couple of weeks ago. But I've fixed it, yeppers, mended it back to what it should be. So I'm feeling good about that, I've fixed all relationships that I want to, and I've got no pressing matters to attend to.

My long lost brother/genetic duplicate/great antagonist/guy who I get shipped with Dr. Whubs came up to me earlier with a pressing matter:

12:04 AM - Dr. Whubs: Mind if I recruit you for extra free dropbox space?

12:04 AM - ✠Zero-Two âœ: At the moment, yes.

12:04 AM - Dr. Whubs: Well too bad

12:04 AM - ✠Zero-Two âœ: I'll consider your offer however.

12:04 AM - Dr. Whubs: I need more

12:04 AM - ✠Zero-Two âœ: And I guess I suddenly owe it to you to help?

12:04 AM - Dr. Whubs: Yup

So I had assumed that he needed me to preform an arduous task which would tear my personality down and then re-build it into a greater collective, where I would be strong and able to take on the world itself knowing that he required me to download something of such high importance that I had no say in the matter whatsoever.

Nah, turns out he just needed me to register from another link so that he could get another 500MB of space on his DropBox account for some music playlist or whatever.

Ah.... it's good that things are back to normal.

• Like 3

Good to hear things are back on track :)

So. Got a phone call asking about a job interview on Friday. 3:00 PM sharp, but of course I will be arriving early as all workers should when they are being interviewed. It's on!

Gentlemen, ladies, I am probably the most anti-theistic person you will ever meet. Nothing I love more than getting into religious arguments and making religion sound like a bad idea everywhere I go.

But you know what I really like? Crosses.

blurry-sky-cross.jpg

Even with it's simple design, I am fascinated by it's influence over all it looks over, towering above symbols, and other lesser structures.

You know what else I like? The Bible. From a purely fictional standpoint, I find it's literature to be quite entertaining, and even fascinating that our ancestors were able to invent unique approaches to unsolved questions.

Just thought I'd share this with you.

troll bait?

No damn it. This is MY journal I can talk about whatever I damn well please.

• 2 weeks later...

First post of November, just so happens to be 8 days into November. Yeah I'm really dropping the ball on these posts.

Anyway I am getting ads on SF-O. I do not like this. It means that my adblocker is broken (unlikely as I've re-downloaded it), DZ has added ads on purpose (impossible as DZ hates spam), some form of spam leakage is going on (*shrug*), or due to the lack of updates these random ass ads are more advanced than the technology being used to block them (maybe?).

9/11 conspiracy theories.

Yup. That's my topic for today folks.

Apparently there have been plenty of conspiracies about what really happened on September 11th, 2001. Why? Because apparently the hatred of a group of dedicated individuals (terrorists) wasn't good enough of a reason for the attack on the Pentagon and the destruction of the World Trade Center.

My friends, I could go on all night about the truth claims about the conspiracies, and about how stupid they are, but I won't. Because the editor of Popular Mechanics already did that for me (linked below).

If you watch this 5 part debate, you will see the men who made "Loose Change" get their asses handed to them by the aforementioned editor, because their "holes in the story" were not really holes, they were simply things that people eyeballed from the beginning and said that to them, it didn't make any sense.

In fact I encourage all readers to watch this debate, especially if you are one of those crackpots who think that Osama wasn't responsible for the attacks. For those of you who aren't those loons, I still encourage you to watch, that way if you ever get into an argument with one of them, you'll have no trouble tearing apart their theories and showing them just how wrong they were.

Oh no! Hostess is going out of business! What could have caused this? Corrupt CEO's? Unions? Nah. It's because nobody eats twinkies anymore. Seriously. When was the last time you ate a twinkie, and if it was recent, how many sweet things crossed your mind before you decided on it? Thought so.

Anyway poll time!

Click here to be pro-twinkie: http://oi50.tinypic.com/29453dg.jpg

Click here to be anti-twinkie: http://oi49.tinypic.com/9st6xs.jpg

They're coming back, they're just under a new owner. And who knows, it could no longer be called Twinkies.

Who knows, maybe they'll improve the recipe so it no longer tastes like shame wrapped in something that is supposed to be spongecake.

• 3 weeks later...

God damn I don't feel right in both directions. I've got a nauseous feeling where it feels like something really bad is about to happen, but at the same time I feel as though I just won the lottery. I need to cut back on the soda.

• Like 1