Opinions on Commands original characters. 

ShutUpNavi

Alright, I think it goes without saying that 90% of people here didn't like SFC's storyline. However were not going to talk about that (please refrain from doing so in this topic). What I want to know is everyones thoughts and opinions on Commands original characters. In other words the newcomers such as Lucy, Dash, Amanda, the Anglars, and (possibly) Marcus. 

Taking the story out of the equation did you like these guys as characters or not? Even if SFC isn't fully canon do you think they could reappear in a future SF game? If so do you think they have potential to be great SF characters, or should they be forgotten and never mentioned again?  

The Command characters which I liked the most were probably Lucy and Dash since they made the most sense. The Anglars, were okay, and it was good that they could come up with some boss to kill that wasn't a copy from another game (Ahem....Andross). I'm not sure if characters like Amanda and Lucy really have the potential to become major characters in the game, as they would get in the way of plot development for the other characters, but would be nice on the side. Dash, I could see with potential because in Dash Makes a Choice, he's committed to making amends with Fox, and that could be a key into learning more about Andross and Andrew Oikonny throughout a new Star Fox game. Marcus, I don't think we really need. It gets in the way of what Star Fox really is, and we don't need nonsense.

• Like 1

Lucy and Amanda are about the only ones worth existing. Marcus might be worth existing if we knew anything about him and the whole Fox+Krystal thing happens *crosses fingers*

Lucy and Amanda are about the only ones worth existing. Marcus might be worth existing if we knew anything about him and the whole Fox+Krystal thing happens *crosses fingers*

Yeah, but would we want to know? That just makes me cringe.

Amanda i'm not to keen about. If anything i want the entire game to disapear as well as signs of aging. That means lucy too. Peppy is old, but i don't want to know about his grandaughter. it makes him too old.

Amanda i'm not to keen about. If anything i want the entire game to disapear as well as signs of aging. That means lucy too. Peppy is old, but i don't want to know about his grandaughter. it makes him too old.

Wait I thought Lucy was his daughter?

Personally, Lucy is the only character I'd like to see stay around. Peppy was roughly in his 40s during SF64, so it would make sense for him to have had a daughter around Fox's age.

:/ check it if you want, either way i don't want to see any off spring yet

Admittedly, even though the idea of offspring essentially kills our iconic Star Fox team, the idea of Falco leading the next team was a pretty cool idea and I would be OK with that. I guess if I had to pick and original character I would have to say Dash. It just feels like he has more of a place in the story and has more potential to build off of as an important character.

By the way Lucy is his daughter. http://starfox.wikia.../wiki/Lucy_Hare and reading about that crap plot with ROB falling for her or whatever...

So.

Dumb.

[explicit]

<!--url{1}-->

[/explicit]

^ ugh...Anyone know how to fix that? I forget.

• Like 1

Admittedly, even though the idea of offspring essentially kills our iconic Star Fox team, the idea of Falco leading the next team was a pretty cool idea and I would be OK with that. I guess if I had to pick and original character I would have to say Dash. It just feels like he has more of a place in the story and has more potential to build off of as an important character.

By the way Lucy is his daughter. http://starfox.wikia.../wiki/Lucy_Hare and reading about that crap plot with ROB falling for her or whatever...

So.

Dumb.

[explicit]

[url=

[/explicit]

^ ugh...Anyone know how to fix that? I forget.

no idea how to fix code errors.....lol

Thats fine if it's what you want, but i mean. to pass the team on after what? 4 diffrent plots. to soon... to soon....

Thats fine if it's what you want, but i mean. to pass the team on after what? 4 diffrent plots. to soon... to soon....

Completely agree! But I figure when the time comes that would be my preferred way - have the new team lead by slightly mellowed bad ass Falco :D