Bug Bites on the Feet!

Fluxy

Owwies. I bring this issue here because I am;

A] To lazy to Google

and

B] Want to make a topic on the forums

So yeah. I woke the other day to what seemed like just a small little bite on my left foot. It was so small and felt rather bony at the time I threw it off as a calcium deposit and started wearing my shoes a little less tight. But now, today, I am noticing that I have two more bug bites on my right foot! One under the Ankle and one literally on the ball of my foot. They're trying to eat me alive from the feet!

I can't really go out to get medicine today with the circumstance my ma's in, so I was wondering if anyone had some sorta 'House Hold Remedies' for my issue. My feet would consider you the most important person in the world if you could help. :<

Are the bites all getting worse? Or are the old ones going away? I would be worried if the bites are getting worse and some home remedies at this point may not help.

I think the more important plan of action is to try and avoid getting more bites by perhaps using some repellent either home brewed or from the store, or find the source of the bugs and keep more from coming in.

Are you wearing shoes when this happens? How often are you barefoot outside? I mean if you're wearing shoes and not really barefoot outside it could be flea bites. Try taking a cotton ball and some mouthwash and just going over the bug bites with it. Works every time.

I really doubt it's anything worse than a few mosquito bites, but still, having to walk on one hurts! And I've only had these bites for over the course of a day or two. Nothing majorly long. Just looking for remedies so it doesn't suck balls to go for a small walk or anything.

If I do end up getting more, I'll put on repellent for sure. But I really just dislike those chemicals to be on my body, so I'll wait and see if they get worse/more appear.

And alright, I'll try that, kage. Anything to make it a tiny better.