Goals That You've Followed Through With

CrypticQuery

Yet another instance of 'exactly what it says on the tin'. This thread is for commemorating those that have accomplished goals that they had set; no matter how seemingly insignificant all the way to near earth-shattering, post about them here. Hopefully this will inspire some of us, and even encourage some to undertake our own endeavors. Guess we'll find out! :-P

---------------------

I've made a pledge to get a better handle on general healthiness and physical-fitness in general; I'm up from barely being able to do one push-up to being able to accomplish about seven before collapsing of jelly-like arms. I'll eventually get better at it, though it's something for now. :-P

I've wanted to become a DJ for several years, and I've finally started learning the logistics of it. I've already done two official gigs, and I've got another coming up next week. It's something that I enjoy and has actually influenced my decision on what kind of vehicle I'm going to get, in this case a bigger one so I can haul gear. I'm really excited to see where it takes me, and I love all the things I'm learning about music and how it works. I've also acquired a taste for hip-hop, a genre I had previously sworn off.

• Like 1

I know one of my past-years goals was to eat healthier and stay more physically fit. Went from not being able to run an 8th of a mile to being able to run more than a mile. (1.84 to be exact :) ) As well as Drinking less Soda and more Tea and juice. Plus less Chocolate and more Veggies and Fruit. (Making a Asian styled soup and eating Chocolate chips. xD )

And I also am putting time towards music, mostly Violin and Piano with Guitar and whatever I can learn from our school's Orch. and Band teachers. Plus more time towards FL Studio. :P

Techno all around!

Once when I was 8 I said I would-- wait I didn't do that.

This other time in Grade 7 I said I would go a week without skipping school and I..... missed 4 out of 5 days of that week.

Another time when-- nope, didn't do that either....

On reflection, I have lived a life without accomplishment, and it does not bother me in the slightest.

I wanted to become a professional wrestler, i've been over 6 months and have had 4 matches. That's one of my recent ones, usually i don't plan goals, i just make it up as i go along.