UFOs

WOLFjr

We've all seen videos of them. We've all seen the documentaries on Discovery. But has anyone actually seen what they believe to be a UFO? I can honestly say that after yesterday, yes I have. I am not lying. Yesterday, on my way to school (I attend college) I saw what I honestly describe as a UFO.

It was between 6:08 and 6:12 am, Wednesday October 10, 2012. About a mile away from Glenpool, OK on US 75. I was on my way to my first class at the OSU Institute of Technology. I was about a mile away from Glenpool when I saw just over the treeline a bright flashing light. At first I thought it was just a star dying out (I actually saw that once), so I payed it no mind. I was just passing the 4-way intersection in Glenpool when I noticed the light again. It was much closer, and I saw two other lights, red and green. I immediately figured it was a commercial plane, so again I paid no mind. It was when I was about half a mile away that I saw that it was floatiing in the same spot. So then I thought it was a helicopter. The distance was shortened again, and I knew it wasn't a helicopter. What I saw really messed me up that morning. The object was floating roughly 10 stories high. It was (in my estimation) about the size of an average car. It's body, physically, looked close to that of a predator drone (those unmanned airplanes), but different. It looked more streamlined, and the wings were at the very back. It had a green light on it's right wing, and a red light on its left. On its belly were 3 white square lights, and the back 2 were pulsating back and forth. And I barely caught a glimpse of a plane tail. I wanted to stop and look at it to make sure it was something explainable, but I just kept going for some reason. And with all the time I had driving to it, I could have easily grabbed my Iphone and took a picture or recorded a video. But no, I was too caught up in figuring out what the thing was.

When I finally got to school, I immediately drew a sketch of what I saw, as well as details of when and where. I thought of everything to explain it. Every hoax, every misidentification, anything to possibly explain what it was. And every explanation I thought of had problems where it couldn't have been that. It definitely was NOT my imagination. I'm very sorry if this is a bit stupid, but I just had to get this out somehow. Say what you think, but I'm absolutely positive in what I saw.

Must've been a guvment aircraft sent to steal the minds of every first born child in America to have their brains washed by the CIA and Osama Bin Laden so that future youth would be able to send money to the Illuminati who are planning on reducing the population to that of 2 billion people so that they can control the planet how they want to.

Must've been a guvment aircraft sent to steal the minds of every first born child in America to have their brains washed by the CIA and Osama Bin Laden so that future youth would be able to send money to the Illuminati who are planning on reducing the population to that of 2 billion people so that they can control the planet how they want to.

That definitely lifted my spirits a bit. I got really nervous posting something like this up.

I saw a black helicopter hovering right outside my high school once. Our entire class saw it, so wtf

Cool story! We need more creepy story threads this time of year. Though, isn't this on the wrong board? ._.