Petition to ban bronies and furries from SFO

Xortberg

We should [ban] bronies, too. And furries. And fans of Starfox Adventures.

Sorry but as long as I have 10 fingers to write posts on this forum, you aren't getting off of it.

I advocate banning the Bronies and Furries though btw.

Seconded.

I support this, i have been attempting to acheive this with every fiber of my being

So it has come to my attention that bronies and furries inhabit our fine forum. It may surprise you, but I recently discovered that there's actually an entire topic for bronies to lounge about in. Scary. And don't even get me started on the furries. Seriously, this is a Star Fox forum, not a furry forum. Jeez. Get out, you weirdos.

Anyone who wants them banned should sign here. We already have four people who agree that something must be done. We can make a change, people. WE CAN DO IT.

• Like 6

Those fuckin' Bronies. Think they own the internet, we should ban ALL of them to keep this forum wuss-free!

Oh and those furries gotta go too.

Hell yes. Starfox Online must be cleansed of this internet filth!

• Like 2

Ya know what this conversation needs?

A gratuitous amount of scantily clad Krystal (PS, not safe for work)

Haters Gon' Hate :troll:

Edited by Redeemer
Sorry man, but I can't let that link stay here. XD

I see a war approaching. A storm that threatens the land. One cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war. So...

1225906043098.jpg

Sums up what I thought when reading this thread.

Feel free to ban the bronies and furries, but leave us Star Fox Adventures lovers alone! We have special eyes that can see its beauty! It's true!! D:<

• Like 1

1225906043098.jpg

Sums up what I thought when reading this thread.

Feel free to ban the bronies and furries, but leave us Star Fox Adventures lovers alone! We have special eyes that can see its beauty! It's true!! ;)

Lord icy of bama land speaks the truth!
  • Like 1

I wonder what ArwingCommander would have to say about this fo' srs thread.

• Like 5

As much as I am indifferent and don't really have an opinion on Furries and Bronies, I am not on board with this.

Furries and Bronies are the primary demographic on this site, and seriously banning any of them would severely affect the community.

Please, don't post threads like these serious or not.

i support this almost as much as i support neglecting your real children in favor of your virtual children! i will not rest until SFO is like Arwing Landing

• Like 3

While you're at it, fun has to go. Oh nononono, we gotta get ourselves serious!

NoFunAllowed.png

When me, Fluxy, Fureox and a couple others had a semi-pro LoL team that was our motto. It sort of worked.

WhatsGoingOnInThisThr-OHLAWD.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone that isn't able to detect the sarcasm in this thread. :-P

NO ONE IS SAFE!

Though I'm sure you are aware, there is much, -much- worse. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for someone that isn't able to detect the sarcasm in this thread. :-P

You missed Hidi by a million miles.

• Like 1

Sarcasm found. Seriously, this serves little use. <_<

You missed Hidi by a million miles.

EDIT: Thank you Dras.

Sarcasm found. Seriously, this serves little use. <_<

Nothing in the Rec Room serves any use. Maybe the bronies topic because there's actual discussion in it, but the rest are just silly pointless excuses to post. Several furries, bronies, and SFAd fans are having fun with this. Don't take it so seriously :P

Nothing in the Rec Room serves any use. Maybe the bronies topic because there's actual discussion in it, but the rest are just silly pointless excuses to post. Several furries, bronies, and SFAd fans are having fun with this. Don't take it so seriously :-P

What you said exactly.

mlfw7482-g1344120527437542802.jpg

In the name of Love and Toleration, i say all bronies are granted instant modship without question. And we rename this Bee-otch Star-pony online.