WTF, POKEMON?!

Xidphel

First, I fight this kid in an early route. Her defeat quote was "My Pokemon will always be with me."

It makes it look like I killed her Pokemon instead of making it faint!

Later on, this guy in one of the cities kept going on about "if my Pokemon was with me..."

Why isn't it with him, I wonder.

But the worse I've seen so far is this little girl I fought in Celestial tower. Her team is just 1 Litwick! A few earth moves later, I win the fight and I get my money. However, when I leave the battle screen to normal game, she says this: "Losing a battle is so draining. I feel really burned out somehow."

Draining? Burned out? Let's check Litwick's Pokedex entry:

"Black: Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns.

White: While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.

Black 2/White 2: Its flame is usually out, but it starts shining when it absorbs life force from people or Pokémon."

...WTF?! FIRST YOU KILL OFF POKEMON AND NOW YOU SLOWLY KILL LITTLE GIRLS?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0nMlmnoNrQ

EDIT:

NostalgiaCritic_horrific.jpg

When I rang the bell at the top of the tower and ran down...

She was gone...

JESUS CHRIST, GAME!

Update:

Turns out she was at the Pokecenter. My theory, according to the pokedex entry, Game Freak was trolling everyone by having her say that that the battle was DRAINING and she felt BURNED out, almost implying that her litwick was killing her.

• 3 months later...

Once again, dude. Look at the post dates. This topic was last posted in in October 2012. Don't post in old topics :/

You mean 'following?' And I'm not. I'm clicking the 'See New Content' button so I can respond to new conversations on the forum as they pop up. It just so happens that I also see you posting in long dead topics, in clear violation of the forum's rule against dredging old topics, so I decide to tell you not to do so and give you some advice on how to know if a topic is dead or not.

If the last post was a month or two ago, then just don't post in it.

*thinks of Xort* Who was that masked man anyway?

That was a Lone Ranger reference, by the way :3

But yeah perfect time for me to lock this thread, FINALLY.

I've been waiting all my life for this moment.

ALL MY LIFE.

• Like 1