Test your geography skills of the US and Europe.

Wes

Alright, I'm very interested to see how well furries know their geography. Furries are notorious for being uneducated and being stupid on the Internet (and from what I've seen, real life too) so here's your chance to prove you're not a stupid furry. I want everyone to post how well they can place US states and European countries on a map.

Link for America:

http://www.purposega...of-the-usa-quiz

Link for Europe:

http://www.purposega...ies-europe-quiz

Anyone who cheats can go to hell. Also, any American that can't place all 50 states should lose their citizenship and be deported. Good luck you furries.

Here's how I did:

http://i49.tinypic.com/29wh89.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/swshhv.jpg

I screwed the Balkans up a bit. No one cares about the Balkans anyway.

Not going to bother with Europe, because it's been like 10 years since the last time I had a Geography class. I got a 35% in the US map, good thing I'm not an American :P

Scored 47% in Europe. That being said because i'm Brazilian, so i guess i need to revise what i know a bit.

Scored 38% in USA... Welp. Blame stupid geography classes that are locked at Europe. I barely saw anything about US this and last year.

98% In the United States; I confused Kansas with South Dakota - not half bad. :-PThanks, Animaniacs.

I rage-quit on Europe though; all I can really remember is Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, Ireland, and England. :(

Oh god you just made an americans worst nightmare...

100% on USA since well just covered the placings in Geography not that long ago...

And europe i ... i didnt want to attempt since i dont know half of the places besides the big ones

America - 89%. Not bad for a Canadian.

The % in this is deceiving. I don't like how it keeps dropping if you get a state wrong more than once, which is what I did a couple of times with the smaller ones on the east coast. :/ Other than that I got all of them right on the first try except for two.

Edit: 62% on Europe. Curse those tiny countries lol

100% in 1:01.6 in the European one.

100% in the US one in 1:27.6, but I had to restart because the small states which I knew were too hard to click properly. (Why does the US has such square, uninteresting states?!)

100% in the US one in 1:27.6, but I had to restart because the small states which I knew were too hard to click properly. (Why does the US has such square, uninteresting states?!)

You're referring specifically to Colorado and Wyoming, aren't you? :P

clip1.gif

I don't like how it keeps dropping if you get a state wrong more than once, which is what I did a couple of times with the smaller ones on the east coast. :/ Other than that I got all of them right on the first try except for two.

Your score drops if you guess a state/country wrong twice. :)

Edit: 62% on Europe. Curse those tiny countries lol

I believe Liechtenstein is smaller than the county I live in. I think there should be a new rule for sovereignty; if your country is smaller than a US state county, you don't get to be a country anymore.

100% in the US one in 1:27.6

Very nice.

(Why does the US has such square, uninteresting states?!)

IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE

I believe Liechtenstein is smaller than the county I live in. I think there should be a new rule for sovereignty; if your country is smaller than a US state county, you don't get to be a country anymore.

-----------

IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE

That's... kinda of a d1ck move if you ask me. :/

But it turns so complicated, even for the natives! D:

That's... kinda of a d1ck move if you ask me. :/

But it turns so complicated, even for the natives! D:

I think it's pretty fair. The country doesn't even have an armed forces. Terrible.

A perfect score on the European Map with a score of 1:13.5 and a perfect score on the American map with a time of 1:04.9.

The European one was done on my first try, just so you would know (because I am an American).

I just put a sterotype to rest.

I think it's pretty fair. The country doesn't even have an armed forces. Terrible.

Iceland doesn't have an army either, and last time I checked, it was definetly bigger than Rhode Island.

Anyway, I'll be fair and tell ya that before I had to restart, I struggled with the midwest and the Arkansas area.