Hello, everyone. My name is Immy.

ImagenAshyun

Hi. I'm not exactly new to the StarFox fandom, but I'm not a familiar either. My name is ImagenAshyun; I was a StarFox fanartist in deviantART, and I was also a moderator in The McCloud Space Station during its heyday about a decade ago. I'm also girlfriend to RobertMonroe, with whom we've been together since 2006. I currently RP Jami Monroe, his character's wife, though I used to RP Imagen Ashyun, whose art was mistaken to be Falco in a StarFox online quiz.

I write stories, draw character art, and RP a lot of things. I'm also a GM and staff member at the private World of Warcraft roleplay server Conquest of the Horde. I have been inactive in the StarFox fandom since Assault, though I have played Command. I played all the SF games except the SNES ones. My favorite characters are Peppy, Slippy, Falco, and Leon. I will probably be eaten alive in this thread by admitting that I have a strong dislike for Krystal--not because she's female and love interest to Fox, but because of how frequently shilled she is for being such a special character, by both her creators and the (male) fandom, and especially by fanboys who never played the games themselves.

CotH is a server that emphasizes respect and maturity, and as such, we have a zero tolerance policy for individuals who so much swears a blue streak and uses "fag" jokes lightly. As such, I have become unaccustomed to communities where '4chan talk' is the norm. For this reason, I have become anxious to join your community, as I have occasionally seen over Rob's shoulders. However, I am told how active you guys are, how close you are despite this, and how you still participate in the StarFox verse. I am also a big fat fan of Team Fortress 2, and yes, I do play the game... when my computer isn't being an ass about it. I intend to main as defensive Pyro and offensive Demoman and Scout as soon as I can obtain more RAM for my PC.

I do not request much upon my initial greeting--just that I ask for a bit of gentle welcoming. I hope I can become a regular stay here as I await for StarFox Wii U and Team Fortress gaming.

• Like 2

WELCOME MY DEAR

In all seriousness there's no need to be anxious. The forums are a good deal cleaner than the voice chat on TF2 or Skype channels, and while most of the folks here are loser furries, they're my loser furries dammit.

Everyone here is generally friendly and fun, so long as you aren't a jerk!

Hey there and welcome to StarFox Online! We're happy ot have you, and hope you enjoy your stay :welcome:

Most of the jerks were destroyed a long time ago back when SF-O drama was actually a thing.

Anyway good to another new member, and I love the Peppy avatar.

Oh and one more thing; don't worry about Krystal fans. They aren't a problem 'round here.

I'm not a problem then, Shaper? You never checked my Steam, then. :troll:

Anyway! Welcome2.gif to the forums, Immy.[?] (Have any other nicknames we may call you?) I am OrbiterSpore, resident Orbinaut and CEO of Aperture Science Portal addict. From what you said on your introduction post, I can see we have some things in common. :D You seem to be a good person to the site, and I'm sure you'll get along well with the others here.

About the fandom (Which I'm no excel, either.), IMHO I recommend not playing Command unless you somehow get it for free or are being paid to do so, in order to avoid some disappointment. Just me talking, though. It's ultimately up to you. Agh, I must be getting old. Misread "have" as "haven't". :facepalm:

I'm not a TF2 player myself, but from the hullabaloo people make over the SF-O TF2 server, apparently you will have some fun playing with the members.

~Te vejo nos fóruns! :-P~

while most of the folks here are loser furries, they're my loser furries dammit.

Sarcasm Mode: We sure love you too Rob and certainly don't think you're a loser furry either.

But in all seriousness, welcome to the Forum Immy! I'm the resident hat wearer and overall bad joker Fedora. Hope you have a great time!

Note in Sincerity Mode: I'm probably a good example of a loser you'll find here so you should be all right. And I don't hate Rob.

• Like 1

I'm not a problem then, Shaper? You never checked my Steam, then. :troll:

Meh, I've stalked it once or twice. I mean you don't have a raging hate boner for all things anti-Krystal, and probably nobody else does either.

Except Ajc but he always takes the other side of the debate.

Pleased to meet you, Immy! Welcome to SF-O. I'm Patch93. (Though, I've had to use 1993 on this forum for some reason, I can't remember why.) I heard about you through Rob's DA and his Castlevania 64 LP. I've also seen your artwork and it looks awesome. ^^

I'm a pretty big Star Fox fan as well (Mostly the SNES/N64 trilogy and the 1993 Nintendo Power comics) and I'm not a fan of Krystal either.

Enjoy your stay! ^^

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! Yes, you may call me "Immy"--that's what I'm usually known colloquially anyway.

One thing I do look forward in this community is StarFox RP. I have several RP characters I can't wait to RP as. I'm afraid I'm too late to directly involve myself in your Saurian Adventures forum RP, but I can RP through other means such as Skype.

You're not alone out there, there is hope. I'm not a fan of Krystal myself. I also have DeviantArt but very few people here have me under their watch and I'm not very active there.

As you can see, I'm Hidi. I'm one of the younger members here and I'm also an artist musician. Feel free to ask me for ideas!

Hello Immy. I know your name now, and knowing if half the battle.

But really, welcome.

• 3 years later...

Yoooo. I have returned after vanishing for... 4 years now? And it seems some of my art has been ripped to make avatars here, lol. Hello again! I'm ready to return to the StarFox community after hibernating for a while. I haven't made my own file for SF0, but I did watch the bae Robert Monroe play!

Four years?!?! Ho-lee crap, what an amount of time to be away...

Well guess I'll be the first to welcome you (back) to SF-O! The name's Clearwater, but feel free to simply call me Clear. I'm SF-O's resident Blue Spix Macaw and local British guy. You missed a helluva lot of stuff over these past few years and now with SFZ out...

Well, I'll let you get your bearings. Welcome back!

Clearwater

I'm a new guy here myself, but I'm always happy to make a new acquaintance.  Name's Tiger Carson, former Arwing Landing visitor, and resident lazy bum.  Nice to see someone who used to frequent a place return.