Favourite level to play with the 3D effect?

Hidi

The best 3D effect in Star Fox 64 3D  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What level had the best 3D effect?

• Corneria
    • Meteo
    • Sector Y
    • Fortuna
    • Katina
    • Aquas
    • Sector X
    • Solar
    • Zoness
    • Titania
    • Macbeth
    • Sector Z
    • Bolse
    • Area 6
    • Venom 1
    • Venom 2

What was your level to play with the 3D effect on? We may as well all save our battery (And eyes) and only use the 3D effect for levels we like, right?

My favourite level to play with the 3D effect was Sector X. The flying debris which you have to dodge in and out of feels so close to your face. There are times with the 3D effect on that level where I find myself flinching at the sight of a piece of debris being very close to the screen. Spyborg is also fun to play in 3D with its hands that flail around the screen practically hitting you. It was better than Andross's attacks in 3D to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to put Solar, now that I thought of it. But I voted for Meteo. The Asteroid heading toward your face was awesome. 

• 2 months later...

Most people seem to like Solar most. But its indeed the most fun to play in 3D. Both Solar and Corniria I think are the biggest improvements. I'd give them an 11 and the rest a 10! Sector Z maybe an 8 though.

Solar was fantastic.

When I saw that screenshot for the first time, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Since its not part of my usual route I don't play it very often though.