Star Fox 64 playthrough with SNES music

Patch93

A few years back somebody uploaded a playthrough of SF64 with the music from the SNES games. I thought it was pretty awesome so I decided to mirror it here. Enjoy. :D

• Like 3

I don't like the choice of music for Katina. He could have used Titania. Still pretty rad though!

I thought SF2 Fortuna fit alright, since the melody sounds similar to Katina's default music, though I do find it odd he used the alpha version and not the one from the near-final. :/ I also think he should have used the theme for when Corneria's damage level exceeds 50% in SF2 instead of the Astropolis theme when the saucer appeared.

BTW, in case you are curious as to what theme I'm referring to, it's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX3efs5_0c8

• Like 1

100x better with the SNES songs... dunno always prefered the SNES ones over the SF64 (especially Corneria and Titania)... they were more "action-packed" and atmospheric.

• Like 2

100x better with the SNES songs... dunno always prefered the SNES ones over the SF64 (especially Corneria and Titania)... they were more "action-packed" and atmospheric.

Same here bro. Same here. :D

SF64 had a few good tracks here and there, but IMHO, it couldn't compare to tne music from the first two games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You sir are a genius and a visionary. I woundn't have thought to do this. Thank you :D

You sir are a genius and a visionary. I woundn't have thought to do this. Thank you :D

I didn't make this. Some other guy on YouTube did. I just wanted to mirror it here so everyone on this fansite could check it out for themselves.

I didn't make this. Some other guy on YouTube did. I just wanted to mirror it here so everyone on this fansite could check it out for themselves.

Oh ok, still thanks for sharing.