The Marvelous Misadventures of PsyMuffin

PsyMuffin

I realized I don't post much here, yet I made my mark in some ways, but that's besides the point. So I've found something that I could usually post in regularly, anyway, just got done with school, I'm going to go enjoy some Far Cry 3 hopefully at some point, if not, then I'll just go fiddling aroundthe web till I face-palm a few times.

On top of the good day at school, I finally decided to take a shower 
in the morning, for the first time....on the coldest day of the year yet to come. Brilliant I say! 

This formatting confuses me.

Also most of my friends have been having orgasms over Far Cry 3 continuously lately, but I honestly don't know jack about the series aside from it's one of the most visually appealing games that I ever did see.

This formatting confuses me.

Also most of my friends have been having orgasms over Far Cry 3 continuously lately, but I honestly don't know jack about the series aside from it's one of the most visually appealing games that I ever did see.

There's not much to understand about the series, they all have different stories. Although you do play Skyrim, so then think of it as Skyrim, with guns, and not Fallout.

So today at school, my teacher finally snapped, but in a....nicer way then you'd expect. There is a student in the class that I have with her that she despises. He shows up late to class almost everyday, and when he does show, he does nothing but talk.

So my teacher today answers the door when he knocks....7 minutes after the bell, she looks out, sees that it's him, and replies "We don't want any." and shuts the door in his face. It's good to see a little justice now and then, even if it's not a lot.

So today at school, my teacher finally snapped, but in a....nicer way then you'd expect. There is a student in the class that I have with her that she despises. He shows up late to class almost everyday, and when he does show, he does nothing but talk.

So my teacher today answers the door when he knocks....7 minutes after the bell, she looks out, sees that it's him, and replies "We don't want any." and shuts the door in his face. It's good to see a little justice now and then, even if it's not a lot.

And today the school system got a little better in Texas.

• Like 1

Finals are this week...I'm going to need to study so much considering I can't exempt anything. Wish me luck. (You don't if you don't want to.) 

I also went and saw The Hobbit, and even though I didn't read the book, I heard it almost was exactly like it, but besides that, I really liked it.

Passed my finals, bought Arma II for DayZ, and have two and a half weeks to play games and longboard, all without having to worry about homework. 

LOL, truely marvelous adventures.

I just got my Razer BlackWidow keyboard and Taipan Mouse, they are both veeerrry awesome. Also the BlackWidow is extremely loud!

• 1 month later...

School's been harsh, explains a bit of why I haven't been posting much, but hopefully I can start regulating it again. Anyway, feels good to be back. 

School's been harsh, explains a bit of why I haven't been posting much, but hopefully I can start regulating it again. Anyway, feels good to be back. 

I missed you </3

Yes, after seeing this I should say welcome back! I've somehow managed to find my way here throughout the school year whether I should or not. Oh well, it's not the worst of all places to escape to.

I've got a huge essay that I've got to write tomorrow and Friday, it's going to be such a pain. Though of course, I'm a Muffin, and Muffins can do anything!

I just got so scared during one of my Livestreams, it was just awful.

I just got so scared during one of my Livestreams, it was just awful.

I made him play SCP Containment Breach. Surprisingly, he actually made it pretty far all things considered (SCP's 173, 096, and 106 all paid a visit. Sometimes two at a time!).

I made him play SCP Containment Breach. Surprisingly, he actually made it pretty far all things considered (SCP's 173, 096, and 106 all paid a visit. Sometimes two at a time!).

I'm still not too happy I followed your orders. Oh well, I just have to keep calm, and praise the Sun.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished watching the Marble Hornets entries a few days back, if you don't know what they are, I don't suggest watching them.

• 2 months later...

My god....I just bought the new Daft Punk album....gaaaaaah....

This journal is so orange.

Also, PsyMuffin is the biggest Daft Punk ever. Anyone on SF-O who wishes to challenge him for the title is welcome to die try.

• 2 weeks later...

I just hit Platinum in League of Legends...

• Like 1