Well, it seems you can kill Bill !

psy_commando

I was looking at some TAS videos for SF64, because I remember laughing my ass off at the SNES Starfox one(especially on fortuna at the boss !), and in the video for the Katina level, this happened (it happens between 0:00 and 0:25 ) :

http://youtu.be/qwhDVY3zDlM

:lol:

I wonder if its possible to do that without a super high rate of fire !

• Like 2

How is he still alive? 0.o

Did they fix that in the American version?

Also, I'm gonna try CUSing off the hatches the next time I play SF64. :P

I have no ideas. But I think the messages aren't handled by the actual entity (bill's fighter in this case), so it just keeps playing the scripted messages.

Now look, everyone's going to try and kill bill. :D

• Like 3

Seeing that if you don't have Slippy on Sector X he'll come back anyways, it doesn't surprise me that if you need Bill for the level, he would talk anyways. But he's just complaining that you shot him, then randomly disappears!

Katarina is a hard mission to get the medal on. Not killing any friendly fighters and shooting down enough Vemonians before destroying the hatches aka hanger doors.

starfox-64-smiley-face-ZDEcHu.jpg

Oh man, if Genji from ArwingLanding was here, he would be pissed off at us. XD
lol, I was thinking the same thing! He's probably the only big fan of Bill I've seen around. I wonder if he still visit the forums though.

lol, I was thinking the same thing! He's probably the only big fan of Bill I've seen around. I wonder if he still visit the forums though.

I dunno, that whole site looks like a ghost town with nothing new posted from anyone except spambots. 0.o

Well Hoshi shows up from time to time, and Blink came back and is actually doing something against the spambots ! I think I'm going to try and make a couple of posts there.

And Its really a shame that Stealthfox took down most of the old website to put up that minimalist blog. Hopefully he kept the comic gallery !

lol spambots, humanities greatest threat.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been to Arwing Landing lately (about two weeks or so) and they do indeed still have the comic gallery.

Curse those spambots, they will cuase mankind to go into a virtual black hole by the common law of mathematics that states x=-i2+i sqr23i4/ pie times 1/0.1863290774583542738262 -i (A.K.A. the virtual imaginary realm).

• Like 1

Oh that reminds me, we should probably get the NP comics uploaded onto here just in case that site ever goes down.

• Like 1

Yeah, but I thought DZ wanted to get his own scans, no? However, those are probably the best scans of the comics on the web..

• 3 months later...

If killing Bill is possible, what about Katt..? That would make the Sector Z medal quite a bit easier...

Check the last post dates, please. This topic is old. Locking this one up.