Christmas Swag.

Vy'drach

Gotta set this up early to have it ready and for people who get stuff early. So what have y'all gotten?

I've gotten a couple early gifts, such as my Wii U and the two games, but I also, today, picked up the entire Rosario + Vampire manga, which is made of fuck yes. When I took my PC in for a tune up and all, I was without my PC and checked out the anime on Netflix on a whim because the story seemed like it could be interesting. It ended up taking my previous favourite anime, Tenchi Muyo/Universe, kicked it in the groin, and told it to GTFO of the #1 spot. This be fucking awesome.

I do expect this thread to be full of pictures as well as descriptions.  Nice early haul, Vydrach. :P

Swag was a term long before twitter and all that crap ever existed.

• Like 1

Welp, it's Christmas morning, and above being woken up obscenely early by my little sisters, I got a few new items.  The Kindle Fire is one of the newest that I got.  I wasn't expecting a tablet at all let alone a Kindle Fire HD, much like my sisters weren't expecting their iPhones.  I also got a copy of Thomas Jefferson's The Art of Power, a docking station for my phone, and Hitman Absolution for the PS3.  Unfortunately, I already picked up a copy of that game for PC.  That's okay though, I can return it for Far Cry 3 or Dishonored if I so choose.  

• Like 2

Drank 3.5 liters of wine and then face boobs, happy day. Good night.

jesus_thumbs-up.jpg

Welp, it's Christmas morning, and above being woken up obscenely early by my little sisters, I got a few new items.  The Kindle Fire is one of the newest that I got.  I wasn't expecting a tablet at all let alone a Kindle Fire HD, much like my sisters weren't expecting their iPhones.  I also got a copy of Thomas Jefferson's The Art of Power, a docking station for my phone, and Hitman Absolution for the PS3.  Unfortunately, I already picked up a copy of that game for PC.  That's okay though, I can return it for Far Cry 3 or Dishonored if I so choose.  

Sounds like a purdy good Christmas then.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Razer Deathstalker Keyboard

Skylanders Giants starter kit (360)

Star Wars (Kinect)

Lego Star Wars Gungan Sub

Dark Knight trilogy

Remote car starter gift certificate

clothes

various gift cards ( burger king, taco bell, walmart)

$80 from my mom.

$25 gas card and movie card from grandma

Nothin' much here though I really love the thought that went into them: I got a TARDIS bath towel due to my love of Doctor Who, and a variety pack of differently flavored green teas because I love drinking the stuff. I sorta consider the TARDIS toy I got a couple months back an early solstice present even though it was intended to be for my birthday - albeit very late. XD It's so awesome it's enough to count for both IMHO. It makes landing, takeoff, flight, turbulence, and even console room sounds. My inner Doctor Who geek was certainly pleased this season. >:3

So far I've gotten a USB card reader, an 8gb flash drive, and a RS-232 Serial to USB adapter.  I have to wait for a close family friend to arrive to open up the last two items I received; can't wait. :P

$30. I wont know what else I got until I get home next week. :P My mom texted me last night with "You got $30 cash from your cousin! I opened it for you. :3"

$30. I wont know what else I got until I get home next week. :-P My mom texted me last night with "You got $30 cash from your cousin! I opened it for you. :3"

That makes me wonder if it started out as $60 or something and she just pocketed the rest. XD Okay I kid, I doubt your mother is that evil.

Rage Against the Machine XX (Includes 2 CDs, 2 DVDs, an LP, and all sorts of RATM related goodies)

Eclipse Series 3: Late Ozu DVD (Includes the latter films of renowned Japanese filmmaker Yasujiro Ozu)

Angry Video Game Nerd DVDs Vol. 4 & 5

"Cassavetes on Cassavetes" by Ray Carney (a book on the granddaddy of indie filmmaking, John Cassavetes)

Korn: Live at the Hollywood Palladium CD (Includes DVD)

And many other goodies of my taste! 'Tis been a great Christmas!

iPod Touch (the most prized gift this year haha)

A $15 iTunes card for ^that, as well as a case for it.

A couple of Steam friends gave me a couple of games on Steam (Dawnguard & Battlefront 2).

Got a couple of Steam gift cards. I have put them to excellent (money-wasting) use.
A couple of shirts. (One promoting Bama in the national championship on Jan 7th)

Some BB gun-related accessories

A couple of books I wanted.

A new watch since the one I got last Christmas broke in June. Here's hoping it lasts longer this time. :V

And if you want to count it, I made some absolutely amazingly mouth-watering coconut macaroons for Christmas dinner... they are SO. GOOD.

Couple additions to my previous ones. A bitchin' silver and gold watch from the Beverly Hills Yacht Club, $150 total (which I used to pay back money I owed mostly), finished completely my collection of Rosario + Vampire manga since the ones I bought at Barnes & Nobles weren't quite complete, both the first part and "season II" were missing issue #9. I also got some Rosario + Vampire playing cards, because holy fuck do I love these and am nearly as big a fan of it as I am of Friendship is Magic. Also, Mizore Shirayuki is my stalker waifu and I will stab anyone who say's differently with bullets.

Full list of stuff I got:

-StarFox Super Weekend pins (3)
-StarFox 64 Nintendo Power VHS Promo (works and is awesome)
-StarFox 64 Controller Pak
-StarFox Game Watch (working)
-StarFox 64 3D Dog Tags
-Nintendo Power featuring the first StarFox comic and stage maps
-A buttload of cash I used to buy a new laptop

Needless to say I am a happy man. I need to track down the promotional Fox statues and the other issues of Nintendo Power with the comics in them.

• Like 5

Full list of stuff I got: -StarFox Super Weekend pins (3) -StarFox 64 Nintendo Power VHS Promo (works and is awesome) -StarFox 64 Controller Pak -StarFox Game Watch (working) -StarFox 64 3D Dog Tags -Nintendo Power featuring the first StarFox comic and stage maps -A buttload of cash I used to buy a new laptop Needless to say I am a happy man.

The amount of envy the rest of the forum currently holds simply cannot be measured in any way known to man. 

• Like 1

On Christmas itself, all I got was 50 bucks from my grandma. That's because Christmas in my family pretty much means "Get shit for folks and give it to them any time between Thanksgiving and New Years."

So yeah, I've just been having Christmas for a month now XD Mostly just money, which I am totally fine with, but I know I have a purple bowtie coming from my sister. I'm very excited for that.

• Like 1

I got seasons two and four of Home Movies, Season 6 of Bleach, a Stone Temple Pilots cd, Volume 2 of the manga Betrayal Knows My Name, a biography on Kurt Cobain, two books on mythology, a H.I.M. hat, a Soundgarden shirt, Smashing Pumpkins shirt, an N64 (my old one was taken to goodwill by mistake a few years ago), 3 controllers for it, Ocarin of Time, Castlevania, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie, Rayman 2, and Starfox 64 for it as well. A very good christmas over all and hopefully replaying Starfox will bring back my interest in the series and I'll become more active on here again.

I got a metric ton of candy, some sweet clothes and a GOD DAMNED ALIENWARE PC.  It runs anything I put on it!

$40 iTunes

$ (X) Guitar Center gift card (The fun of guessing.)

A pink & purple button down. 

Star Trek The Next Gen. Pez collectors set. xD

A Chocolate Letter that broke.

Con Air

​Incense 

​And a box of Belgian Chocolate. 

I'm late to the game...but didn't see this.

I was blessed with a water leak (day-of), and me and my brothers each got shovels. We dug about 5-feet down and just finished the patch....saved a shit-ton.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late on this. Didn't see this topic til now. Got a new laptop, and an OSU hoodie.