Please

Vulvokunvrii

I just got back from seeing people doing stupid stunts on some show and even saw some drug addict shit going on in puerto Rico. That stuff is dangerous stuff. Please please please don't risky life and limb for excitment like that guys. Its not worth it. And as for the drug thing? Please don't be addicts...its not worth it...killing yourself faster than you're naturally decaying. Thanks to the Hot, humid weather of PR, you get jungle rot on your fucking LEGS!

That is some gross shit. Just all of you...please please please becareful with your bodies and lives. I'm begging you all to be safe and sane....okay? God I'm still cringing from seeing that shit....

While your message is no doubt quite important, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it; does it necessarily need its own thread/PSA?  We've all, for the most part, gotten the speeches about illicit substances and dangerous behavior countless times before.  I'm not necessarily saying this thread shouldn't exist, just that it is rather out-of-place in its own thread on a Star Fox forum.   

While your message is no doubt quite important, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it; does it necessarily need its own thread/PSA?  We've all, for the most part, gotten the speeches about illicit substances and dangerous behavior countless times before.  I'm not necessarily saying this thread shouldn't exist, just that it is rather out-of-place in its own thread on a Star Fox forum.   

Ah, alright- I didn't know where to put it.

Maybe we should christen this as the "say whatever random stuff you wanna say that doesn't fit in another thread and doesn't deserve its own" thread. Unless we already have one that I didn't notice, that is.

We're at a lack of a random/spam thread. Not to say that this is spam, but this is pretty random.

Maybe we should christen this as the "say whatever random stuff you wanna say that doesn't fit in another thread and doesn't deserve its own" thread. Unless we already have one that I didn't notice, that is.

We're at a lack of a random/spam thread. Not to say that this is spam, but this is pretty random.

I just recalled the 'say something random' thread; that could be used.  Not to imply that this topic is random or therefore unimportant, but it would go nicely there.  Time to :lock: this one I suppose.