Hey, I actually do other things on the Internet

Xortberg

Do one for Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt and Rosario + Vampire plox.

That is a wonderful idea. I still haven't found the time to watch the entirety of Panty and Stocking, so it's a great opportunity to do so XD

I highly recommend both, just keep in mind the manga for Rosario + Vampire is more of a fanservicey thing for the manga readers, but it's by far one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Oh yeah, Rosario + Vampire also has nudity as part of the fanservice part on the chance that'd be an issue, as fair warning. But good lord I had to keep pausing it because I was laughing to hard to follow it.

Also, if given the chance, I highly recommend the manga of it. Much less fanservice, way more bad-ass story wise.

Meh, Ben-To only barely avoids full frontal nudity, and has graphic descriptions of gay rape, so I don't think Rosario + Vampire will be a problem. I'll definitely give it a watch eventually, and if I like it I might read the manga as well.

might end up taking you up on that offer, eventually :3

But as of right now, I have at least one other one I want to talk about before I think about getting to them, so we'll see. Thanks for the offer, and encouragement :D

• Like 1

http://animeassessment.blogspot.com/2013/03/anime-assessment-cowboy-bebop.html

I feel like my posts are getting worse and worse as they go on. I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding my footing here.

But whatever. Rome wasn't built in a day, and all that jazz. I'll just have to stick with it until I don't suck. And this week taught me a lot about how difficult it may be to keep a weekly review schedule. I may have to dial it back and go for every other week XD

Also, I'm operating under the assumption that it's okay for me to be plugging my links here every time I post a new one because I never found a rule against it. If I need to stop, just let me know.

• 3 months later...

So as much as I generally dislike Attack on Titan so far, at least I can say for sure that it's the most passionately I've talked about any anime in a long while. Reminded me just why I wanted to start reviewing shit in the first place. As such...

http://animeassessment.blogspot.com/2013/06/im-back-and-im-changing-how-i-run-things.html

I'M BACK.

And I decided to post my thoughts from the anime topic as my first casual, non-scheduled review to kick things off. So yeah.

http://animeassessment.blogspot.com/2013/06/attack-on-titan-my-thoughts-so-far.html