Luigi's Mansion 2

Redeemer

Hooooooooooooo what an awesome gaaaaaaaaaaame. R3d and I were able to get a hold of it the night before it was released, and it came with a flashlight, which is a really cool accessory. It doesn't work too well but I think that's due to the cheap ass batteries supplied with it. Needs more Duracell.

ANYWAY, ONLINE MULTIPLAYER? SISSI THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET REDEEMER SHENANIGANS. You guys should all get it, multiplayer is actually so much fun. It actually uses servers, not those stupid ass Nintendo channels that lag like asfbadgkbadjkgn. There are 3 modes, Rush, Polterpup and Hunter, all of which can host 4 players. You basically work your way up a tower, trying to find a money stash, capture ghost dogs or hunt all the ghosts on each floor within the time limit. It truly takes teamwork, and it also has the useful function of using the D-Pad as a means of communication. You can call for help, praise another player, say hello or thank them. Luigi has gotten quite vocal it seems!

We actually made a video in which we opened the game and showed all the cool stuff and talked to SFO but I think it's a bit late to post it now, since it was released yesterday. :/

• Like 3

I have it as well, but haven't played it just yet. My sister is loving it, though.

Also, since she works at GameStop, she got to keep one of the promotional Luigi hats. It's pretty awesome. :3

I should go play the game..

Games like this make me wish I had a 3DS.

Maybe someday when I've got a bit more money.

I got my copy the day of its release. 

As of now I got through the first 4 mansions and I just have to say that I'm lovin' this game. 

Luigi's mansion was a great game and I do wish I had a 3DS to see if they topped the past or did worse.

I also obtained Luigi's Mansion 2 the day it came out. I waited until night fall before playing it though. I thought they did a fantastic job with the game! After reading what was stated about the multi-player, I can't wait to play the multiplayer with my friends online.

Hnnnnnng Sissi I better be the first to know when you get a 3DS. ;_;

Yesss, well guys, I'm open to multiplayer with SFO members so if anyone's interested, fire me a PM and we can ghost it up sometime soon!!

I haven't gotten very far, but the game is lovely! And Redeemer, I'd be willing to take you up on that challenge!

I'll just be in my own little corner playing Resident Evil Revelations til I can find a job and buy Luigi's Mansion 2... : (

Luigi should join the ghostbusters :lol:

• 1 month later...

I can't resist putting this here :lol: