Does StarFox Command really have 2 possible endings?

Talyl Landmaster

As we all know, the game "Starfox: Command" has several different endings. However, based on the lack of info in each ending, is it possible to combine the endings into two possible outcomes (the GOOD ending and the BAD ending)?

It seems quite possible, here are the list of endings. I give credit to shadowracer091 on youtube for the video containing the endings.

Here is the video to see the endings:

Like the last topic I made, feel free to comment and provide your take on this matter.

Word of God says that a future game would "pick one", "start halfway through the game" (wtf) or be a reboot entirely. No combination of the endings could result in anything good anyway.

I heard that almost all of Command would be rejected, and just the beginning of the game or something would be accepted canon and be what they continue off of in the future. Or something like that. I'm not sure. Command has more than 2 endings by the way. It's got a bunch.

EDIT: Sorry. Admittedly didn't really read your first post.

I don't know if one bad and one good ending could be made out of all of that, but I don't think it'd turn out well.

Of coarse the endings are terrible, I just didn't say anything because that is not the focus of the topic.

Dylan Cuthbert specifically said no ending is canon and that SFC ends the series story. He postulated that the next game would fall "in the middle." People have taken this to mean "int he middle of SFC," but I think he meant in the middle of the series timeline, given that there are holes.

Given that the canon has been for all intents and purposes ruined, I personally believe they should just reboot the series. Corneria and Star Fox vs Andross just like old times.

It could be like Super Mario 2 and it was all a dream.

It could be like Super Mario 2 and it was all a dream.

Due to it's lack of canon, it may as well be a dream, if it isn't less than that as far as whomever is in charge of Star Fox is concerned. Then again, since the entire canon is practically a giant clusterfuck, a reboot is probably the best option, at least in some form that actually addresses the most major plot holes that actually affect the storyline of the games directly.

what does it mean if you have a dream as boring as Star Fox Command?

like, it can't bore you to sleep, because you're already asleep...

what does it mean if you have a dream as boring as Star Fox Command?

like, it can't bore you to sleep, because you're already asleep...

It means that you've mastered Lucid Dreaming and are now currently trying to find out if Inception held a grain of truth with it's concept of a dream within a dream.

It means that you've mastered Lucid Dreaming and are now currently trying to find out if Inception held a grain of truth with it's concept of a dream within a dream.

So why do you guys think that Fox was dreaming this whole time?

So why do you guys think that Fox was dreaming this whole time?

We don't. That was just an unrelated tangent.

It would be funny, like some sort of "Indoctrination theory" for Star Fox.

It's just wishful thinking due to how terrible Command was.

Dude have you never had one of those? The first one I had involved my stuffed bunny turning evil and every time I "woke up" it was there leering at me D:

We don't. That was just an unrelated tangent.

well i do. in fact, i think the entire Star Fox franchise is a dream. Fox McCloud is actually a middle-aged accountant. from Ohio. it's all a lie.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

It's just wishful thinking due to how terrible Command was.

Dude have you never had one of those? The first one I had involved my stuffed bunny turning evil and every time I "woke up" it was there leering at me D:

That is some scary stuff. Have you ever had one of those moments where you just wake up from a dream, and then when you wake up, for a short time, some part of your dream is still there, like you might see a figure from your dream there for a few seconds, or a sound is still playing in your mind for a few seconds?

That sounds like a Night Terror. Fortunately not D:

Fortunately not, indeed. :D