Babylon 5

Kid_Cortet

Babylon%205.jpg

"It was the dawn of the third age of mankind. Ten years after the Earth-Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal, to prevent another war by giving humans and aliens a way to set aside their differences peacefully. It is a port of call, home away from home for Diplomats, Entrepreneurs, Hustlers, and Wanderers. A quarter million humans and aliens wrapped in 2 million, 500 thousand tons of spinning metal.........All alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it is our last, best hope, for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon Stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place....Babylon 5!"

These are the words first spoken in the premier movie that sparked an amazing series. Starting back in 1993, it finished with 5 seasons and 5 movies, later coming out with "Lost Tales". For several years this show brought suspense, laughter, jitters, and confusion to those who watched it. Years later it is still has a flare to it for even the newer generations to watch, Myself and a few others on this site included. Even though this show no longer appears on regular TV, the series on DVD is still out there, as well as Station and Ship models, dolls of the characters, and even stories to add to it. 

I hope that this topic is found by those who have watched this amazing Science Fiction. Yeah back then the graphics were not all that glorious, but they did what they could and made it up with an amazing tale. 

Release control of your ship on my "Mark"......3....2...1......MARK! You are now cleared, and Welcome to Babylon 5.

I tried it once before. It was decent... but I'll let Sheldon explain.

That can pretty much sum up the 5th season lol