We need this map

DZComposer

I think KOTH Nippletwister would be a fine addition to our TF2 map lineup! :troll:

Or maybe koth_trainsawlaser

• Like 3

I already know right away that we might play this maps once or twice if we got them, and then ever go back to them again.

Nippletwister... that's like what would happen if Salvador Dali were alive today and made a TF2 map. :P

Wow. :-P

I do second adding trainsawlaser. It looks awesome!

I hear a lot of people are enjoying it, apparently.

YES! DOO EET!

RTD while you're at it.

No RTD ever on a non-silly server. RTD just makes games silly. :P

But I would love to see a return of fun nights with it enabled, as well as silly maps, of course.

If I do put RTD on the server, it would be a votable option, probably requiring 60% of players voting yes to enable it.

Of course I'm not doing anything until I know how this new TF2 file structure Valve is about to drop works out. I'm not looking forward to it, as it appears I may have to completely rebuild the server. Fun... :banghead:

I really do not see the point of these changes. Just seems to be changing things for the sake of change. What I do know from reading the sourcemod boards is that they succeeded in breaking shit. If they want to use this for their new games, great. But for existing games with existing communites and mods, this just ruins things. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So, our custom quakesounds may not work. afk_manager will be broken, killing our automatic moving of afk players to spec. spraytrace is broken, meaning people who break our spray rules can do so with impunity. superlogs is broke, too, which is a dependency for hlstats.

VALVE :yuno: Y U NO LEAVE WHAT WORKS ALONE?

• Like 1

It's like when you see an unopened door or an unpushed button or a chemical compound, DZ. You want to see what it does if you open/push/burn it. I believe that's what Valve is trying to do: see what the updates do.

Or simply fixing a few details which ends up creating more.