League of Legends

Steph McCloud

League of Legends is a free online game that I have recently started to play. I'm still working on getting the hang of it, but so far it seems pretty fun and has a huge selection of characters. Are there any other fans of the game here who would like to talk about it or may have some useful tips?

I'm not exactly a fan, but I have around 70-80 or so hours in the game. Pretty much, LoL is a love and hate kind of game, where the hate comes from the community. Basically, the only way to get the most out of the game is getting a party of 5 and playing together, otherwise, you tend to end up stuck with people that don't want to cooperate.

I just started as well and I'm quite liking it even if the community is... not the greatest. To say the least.

But yeah, pretty fun all in all. I'd be open for a game sometime if anyone wants.

I'm not very good yet, but we could play together sometime if you want, Jeth. Same for anyone else interested. Which champions do you like and dislike so far?

I've been a LoLfag for a while now, but it's been a long while since I played. I mostly play Dominion, though, instead of Summoner's Rift. Much more fun, IMO.

I'm not very good yet, but we could play together sometime if you want, Jeth. Same for anyone else interested. Which champions do you like and dislike so far?

Don't worry, I'm not either. xD I'm JettH7 on there if ya want to play sometime. I usually play as Ashe, though I'm fine with just about any ranged champions.

Don't worry, I'm not either. xD I'm JettH7 on there if ya want to play sometime. I usually play as Ashe, though I'm fine with just about any ranged champions.

I tried to add you on there but it said it couldnt find you. Try to see if it will let you add me, I'm TheBlueShinigami. So far I've only played against my friend that is level 28 and I'm level four so I'm sure you know how that goes xD It would be nice to play against someone else that is just starting out too. I usually play as Varus though I've also played as Ashe, Evelynn, and Garen.

I'm Fana McCloud if people wanna add and what not. Only just started myself but it seems fairly fun.

A large portion of my RL friends League, and there's always that awkward moment when League conversations spawn and everyone else just kinda faceplants on the table. I think some of them have actually done the tournaments. But by god their annoying when they get tuh going...I think I'm going to try and get into League -again- over the break just so I don't die retarded. That, and it the mechanics seem extremely interesting.

I tried to add you on there but it said it couldnt find you. Try to see if it will let you add me, I'm TheBlueShinigami. So far I've only played against my friend that is level 28 and I'm level four so I'm sure you know how that goes xD It would be nice to play against someone else that is just starting out too. I usually play as Varus though I've also played as Ashe, Evelynn, and Garen.

Okay, I'll see if I can add you. It really will be nice to play with some one around my skill level. I've gotten pwned so many times since I've started playing. xD

Playing against Intermediate bots is the best way to get used to the game without having to worry about pvp, specially when you are using a new champ.

Yeah, playing some matches against bots is a lot easier/better. I've only lost one out of maybe like 5 or 6 matches, and that was my very first one - haven't lost since. It'd be more fun with people I know but I still enjoy playing with the random peeps I get matched up with. XD

I've done mostly bot games, a couple times I tried to play against my friend that got me started on it, but he's level 28 and at the time I was level 4, so I'm sure you can guess how those games went XD

• 2 weeks later...

A large portion of my RL friends League, and there's always that awkward moment when League conversations spawn and everyone else just kinda faceplants on the table. I think some of them have actually done the tournaments. But by god their annoying when they get tuh going...I think I'm going to try and get into League -again- over the break just so I don't die retarded. That, and it the mechanics seem extremely interesting.

Interesting.  Care to elaborate sir?