Riddle me this, Riddle me that

WOLFjr

I figure it'd be nice to have a simple riddle topic. Here's how it'll go. I'll ask a riddle, and you answer. Whoever answers right asks the next riddle and so on. Everyone ready? Riddle number 1:

What's the beginning of eternity? The end of time and space? At the beginning of every end? And the end of every place?

hint: if you watched Jacki Chan Adventures, you should know this one.

The letter "E"

• Like 2

The letter "E"

Good job, now it's your turn to put up a riddle.

It appears twice in a millenium, once a month, but never in a year.

It appears twice in a millenium, once a month, but never in a year.

The letter 'M'.

30 white horses on a red hill. First the jump then they stamp. Lastly, they stand still. :P

The answer would be teeth.

That would be correct. Next for $1,000...

• Like 1

There once was a queen, she was fair and wise, and ruled over her kingdom with compassion and mercy.  She was loved by all, yet had no spouse or child of her own.  Thirty years later, she realized she was becoming very old, and needed to find an heir to the throne.  She formulated a contest, she would give out seeds to each subject between the ages of 10-15 who thinks they are worthy of the throne, and order them to plant their seeds.  Her reason for this contest was that a kingdom was like a plant, it must be tended to for it to grow and prosper, and if you can't tend a simple plant, you can't tend a kingdom.  There were six contestants in this contest, and each of them was given a seed.  Six months pass, and the queen decides to check on each of their progress.  The first contestant, a baker's son, had a magnificent rose bush, which he cared for for the entire time the contest went on.  The second contestant, a blacksmith's son, had a nice buttercup, golden in the sun's gleam, and very healthy.  The third contestant, a shop owner's son, had a brilliant carnation, which was healthy and bright.  The fourth contestant's flower was withered and unhealthy.  The fifth contestant, an innkeeper's son, had a lily which was sweet smelling and lovely.  And finally, the last contestant, the son of a poor performer, had no plant, just an empty pot full of soil.  

The queen didn't need to ponder very long before she chose the son of the poor performer.  Why did she choose him?

There once was a queen, she was fair and wise, and ruled over her kingdom with compassion and mercy.  She was loved by all, yet had no spouse or child of her own.  Thirty years later, she realized she was becoming very old, and needed to find an heir to the throne.  She formulated a contest, she would give out seeds to each subject between the ages of 10-15 who thinks they are worthy of the throne, and order them to plant their seeds.  Her reason for this contest was that a kingdom was like a plant, it must be tended to for it to grow and prosper, and if you can't tend a simple plant, you can't tend a kingdom.  There were six contestants in this contest, and each of them was given a seed.  Six months pass, and the queen decides to check on each of their progress.  The first contestant, a baker's son, had a magnificent rose bush, which he cared for for the entire time the contest went on.  The second contestant, a blacksmith's son, had a nice buttercup, golden in the sun's gleam, and very healthy.  The third contestant, a shop owner's son, had a brilliant carnation, which was healthy and bright.  The fourth contestant's flower was withered and unhealthy.  The fifth contestant, an innkeeper's son, had a lily which was sweet smelling and lovely.  And finally, the last contestant, the son of a poor performer, had no plant, just an empty pot full of soil.  

The queen didn't need to ponder very long before she chose the son of the poor performer.  Why did she choose him?

Closest I can come up with was the seed she gave the kid grew into a fruit or veggie, which he then used to feed his father.

What has not eyes, or teeth, a heart or blood and yet reaches for the sun and lives?

What has not eyes, or teeth, a heart or blood and yet reaches for the sun and lives?

Plants?

OK, here's one I thought of: I am liquid, yet I contain air. My life is so short, that I perish almost immediately after I am born. What am I?

Closest I can come up with was the seed she gave the kid grew into a fruit or veggie, which he then used to feed his father.

Incorrect.  Try again?

Because when she said "plant your seed" she was referring to knocking some broad up so that when he took the throne, there would be a heir.

Because when she said "plant your seed" she was referring to knocking some broad up so that when he took the throne, there would be a heir.

Um... No.  Try again

She chose the Poor boy because unlike the others who indeed did what was told, the poor boy while not being as btter off as the others had nothing to grow currently, but had soil to give. He'd be a generous ruler because he would keep on giving and be generous.

She chose the Poor boy because unlike the others who indeed did what was told, the poor boy while not being as btter off as the others had nothing to grow currently, but had soil to give. He'd be a generous ruler because he would keep on giving and be generous.

Nope, she gave each and every one of them a seed to plant

Dammit, Kage; go ahead and break our minds. xD

Maybe because he never planted the seed and therefore improperly utilized resources allocated?; a perfect mantra for the corporate world by the way.

Plants?

OK, here's one I thought of: I am liquid, yet I contain air. My life is so short, that I perish almost immediately after I am born. What am I?

Well the answer is trees, but I'll give you that one. :D

Dammit, Kage; go ahead and break our minds. xD

Maybe because he never planted the seed and therefore improperly utilized resources allocated?; a perfect mantra for the corporate world by the way.

It's always a pleasure to break people's minds.  It makes me happy XP

No, that is not the answer, but you're closer than Waffles was I'll give you that.

• Like 1

She chose the poor boy because she knew that nothing changed with the boy's seed. And she wants an autocratic power for her country. 

​That an we all know performers are like hysterically good at bribes. That's why he's poor, he bribed the Queen.

She chose the poor boy because she knew that nothing changed with the boy's seed. And she wants an autocratic power for her country. 

​That an we all know performers are like hysterically good at bribes. That's why he's poor, he bribed the Queen.

You're close with the first part, but that's not the answer.