100% Completion

Ori

Like the title says, is anyone here one of those lifeless drones people with a lot of time (like me) who aim to explore every bit, unlock every feature and get every achievement inside a game? Well, you can boast your feat in whichever game it is in this topic.

Well, as for myself I so far managed to get 100% completion in F.A.S.T. Racing League (all tracks, unlockables, records got, vehicles), Sonic Generations (all red star rings, all S-ranks) and Super Mario Galaxy (All stars, and Luigi).

Also I don't know if it counts but I just checked Dust: An Elysian Tail and found out I have a total completion of 116%. wut

I was like that with the New Super Mario Bros for DS. Even found how to be Weegee by accident (press L + R while selecting a saved game).

I used to be that way. I tried so hard to 100% FFX-2, and I only ever failed getting the Mascot dress-sphere because I did something wrong on Gagazet (those stupid sphere cameras or whatever they were.)

I also pretty much obsessed over getting everything in FF9, only to discover that fairly recently someone discovered something no one had ever found, and I have yet to boot up my game to go do it.

(Yeah, I mainly did this with JRPGs, but I tried to do all 3 classic Spyro games.)

There was a point where I was going to 100% all my games, that won't be happening anymore but I'll still take my time to 100% the few games that are actually worth completing.

I think the only game I ever got to 100% completion was Sly 2: Band of Thieves on PS2.  Otherwise though, I couldn't give less of a damn in regards to completion percentage, trophies/achievements, etc.

I have gotten the Platinums (100%) in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Sonic Generations.

The only 2 100%'s I've ever done on a game were Lego: Indiana Jones and Spyro the Dragon.

Sonic Riders

Sonic Adv. Battle 2

Star Wars Lego 1 & 2

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Twilight Princess

Halo 1, 2, 3, 3 ODST

And HL Eps.1 

These are my real only 100%ers. However my GC cards got corrupted so The top 5 games I have 0% in.

Getting 100% on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... Man, that's gonna take me years.

Have some more to add...

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, & CTR. Super Mario World. Starfox (snes), Starfox 64. Starwars Rouge Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, Jedi Knights II: Jedi Oucast, Battlefront I & II, Battlegrounds. Heroes of the Pacific. Silpheed. R-Type. Galaga. Raiden Raiders. Metal Slug...

For me, 100% completion means achievements. In that regard, I managed to 100% five games so far:

Minecraft

Duke Nukem Forever (without the expansion, since that would mean getting the game again)

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Alice: Madness Returns

I'm gonna try 100% Dead Space 1 and Modern Warfare 2 next.

EDIT: Finally managed to get the last 2 achievements in Dead Space 1, so now I've 100% six games. Gonna try and get the last 3 in Modern Warfare 2.

• 1 month later...

DOOM 3 (PS3), Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi (PS1), Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (XBOX), Duck Hunt (NES), Super Mario Land 2 (Gameboy), Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color) Crash Nitro Kart (PS2), Bomberman93 (SNES), Dragon Ball Z: Hyper-Dimension (SNES)

Recently managed to get 100% completion in 3 more games; Modern Warfare 2 (finally!), WWE '12, and Dead Space 2. Not sure what to try for next.

Recently got 100% completion on Pikmin 3, gathered all the fruits, and didnt lose all that many Pikmin so, woohoo!

I've been trying Jetpack Joyride downloadable on PS3. Damn game is hard as hell. Almost got everything bought from gadgets and jetpacks.

Not exactly 100% completion but I AM trying to fill my boxes in black 2. Since I can't transfer VIA transfer lab, I have to catch Pokemon and trade with my Pokemon KKK White game.

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, The Binding of Isaac, vanilla Borderlands (without the DLC's on the Xbox), Saints Row 2 (also Xbox), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Bully: Scholarship Edition.

That about wraps it up.

Currently working on collecting all the stars in Super Mario Galaxy. It's definitely a fun game, and I look forward to completing it. As for Wii games, I forgot that I also 100% NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. It was also a fun and relaxing game to play.

Update to former post... I didn't bring my PS1 with me to Mexico, so I'm playing emulated FF9. I had to start over, obviously, but I'm making Steve play. :3 He's missing so many things and I'm like fffffff my treasure hunting rank. :c

HAHAHA I finally got an Arceus in Pokémon Black My Pokédex is FINALLY complete! :D

It depends on the game. I don't mind doing side missions and a little exploring, but I don't have the patience to find all of the hidden tokens or discover what complicated series of moves gives me an achievement.

• Like 3

Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3; Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Jet Force Gemini, Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Zelda: Twilight Princess. I wish I still had time to do stuff like this.