The Snes is leaving

Snys93

So I've decided that it is best that I leave the site and focus on my issues and how to correct them. That'll put a stop to my fanfic writing and any topics I have still open will be locked.

I had a bit of a falling out with another user which has alerted me that I need some time away. I was wrong of course, but admitting it can't change the outcome. Since my apology has fallen on deaf ears, isolation I believe is best since because my presence here only puts more nails in my proverbial coffin.

I may come back at a later date and but right now I don't even know about that.

Goodbye

Seeing as I have absolutely no idea what occurred nor the specifics of this scenario, all I can do is wish you a good time off.  Do return as soon as you can; we'll miss you!

Shit dude. :'( 

I'm sure as hell going to miss you. And like Crazy, I have no clue what the situation but I do know you're like one of the friendliest and broist users on this server. I hope to see you again in the future.

Shit dude. :'(

I'm sure as hell going to miss you. And like Crazy, I have no clue what the situation but I do know you're like one of the friendliest and broist users on this server. I hope to see you again in the future.

I second the friendliest and bro'iest part. Wish I knew what went down that caused this, but I know ill miss seeing your username showing up all over the place. On that note though, I do kind of know how you feel and I eventually came back...I'm sure whatever hard feelings that came up will be forgiven.

Hope to see you soon!

Take care of yourself, you can come back when you feel better. :)

Happy trails man, and come back soon, ill keep ya in my prayers

I'm the User he had a falling out with. What he said to me last night was pretty brutal. A little afterwards he tried to apologize and I ignored him. I was still a little mad this morning before he declared he was leaving. Now I wanna forgive him. I never wanted him to up and leave over this. :c

Holy crap dude - I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll consider coming back to this site. We'll miss you, man.

Pity to read that, but if there's stuff you need to sort out, there's stuff you need to sort out.Nothing to do about it. Hope you return eventually though.

It's frowned upon to leave while Hidi is absent.

Now that I'm around, I heard something broke out, and it sucks to hear that. Take some time off and we'll best hope things cool out.

The Snes is back, what more can I say?

I'm the User he had a falling out with. What he said to me last night was pretty brutal. A little afterwards he tried to apologize and I ignored him. I was still a little mad this morning before he declared he was leaving. Now I wanna forgive him. I never wanted him to up and leave over this. :c

Well I'm here now. I'm sorry. Hug?

fbb.gif

Sorry; had to get a GIF in there to lighten the mood somehow. :P

Welcome back though - you were undeniably missed.

• Like 1

Welcome back snes, place has been much too quiet since you left. And don't worry, you don't sound like a drama queen XD MOAR DRAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtAgAMzaeg

How did not a single person think of using this theme? It fits perfectly :P

• Like 1

How did not a single person think of using this theme? It fits perfectly :-P

Though I can't comment on the theme, the car that drove by at the beginning was a '75-'77 Ford Granada. That's awesome. :)

Oh good. You did come back. I didn't want to be the driving force behind someone that was super popular leaving. Doesn't get people to like you very well. :P

Oh good. You did come back. I didn't want to be the driving force behind someone that was super popular leaving. Doesn't get people to like you very well. :-P

As stated earlier, I needed to clear my head and adjust my attitude. Sorry for causing a stir and throwing the epic emo, bitch fit that started all this.

Goodbye!

Oh wait, I'm late.

Welcome back!

Its good to see you again!

You're a cool dude and it'd be sad to see you gone.