Hey y'all

Urcrau

I'm pretty new here, as you may be able to tell. I'm just glad to find an alive community that likes StarFox. Although I haven't played as much of the games as most of y'all, I'm still a pretty big fan. Something about it just kind of clicked with me when I was younger.

I'm not too good of an artist or awfully creative like some others are on here, but I do enjoy creating mods for a game called Battlezone 2 (In fact, I'm working on a StarFox Assault mod). That's really my only claim to fame, other than that I can't really contribute much. :(

I'm a gamer, and don't really have much going on in my life at the moment so I should be on here often, lurking, but still on often. I look forward to maybe settling in and discussing one of the series that shaped my childhood.

This is my first post so I apologize if this looks like it was typed using the personality of a robot.

Welcome to SF-O! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

If you've got anything interesting to show on that mod, be sure to do so! :-)

Welcome to the site. Complimentary cookie?

WELCOME TO YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. :3

Now enjoy the site as I piece my Machiavellian plans to pester you with my Furry nonsense. o3o

Hi there! I saw Madness: Project Nexus in your avatar and got excited. Now, with that out of the way, welcome aboard!

We all like Star Fox around here, probably more than we should. Here's hoping you'll enjoy that.

Welcome to SFO, you seem like a pretty cool guy. So don't talk to sharper or he'll crush your dreams ;)

Also, this forum has a lot of character try to meet people and get to know them, its worth it.

Also if you can help it, don't listen to that Ajc300fox guy. He doesn't know anything about anything.

• Like 1

Another gamer?! How many gamers does a place like SF-O need?

Oh THAT'S right; you've gotta be a bit crazy and a certain type of gamer to ever want to lurk these parts of the Internet.

Don't mind that artist tag to the side.

Welcome to SF-O! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

If you've got anything interesting to show on that mod, be sure to do so! :-)

It was started 2-3 weeks ago so not much has been added since I've been focusing on the menus first, but I definitely will keep you guys posted

Hi there! I saw Madness: Project Nexus in your avatar and got excited. Now, with that out of the way, welcome aboard!

We all like Star Fox around here, probably more than we should. Here's hoping you'll enjoy that.

Oh wow, I didn't expect anybody to know where my picture is from. Nice Job

Don't listen to anyone besides Matt Damon because everyone here will get you killed or at least mentally scared.

• Like 2

Hello there! Just because you don't contribute much fan works to the Starfox fandom doesn't mean you don't contribute anything here. You're personality and support of the series is enough. Also I'm sure some people here would be interested in seeing that mod, so perhaps you could create a topic for it.

Welcome!

Well, your claim to fame is much greater than mine.  I just troll these threads and have no real artistic background on me to contribute.  Just a whole lot of complaining about computers lol.  

We discuss the Space Fox periodically here, but we do a lot more than just that...so I hope you still stick around and maybe participate in some of our official/unofficial game servers we have, and any other discussions that may come up.  In any case, again, welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to StarFox-Online! Hope you have an awesome time! :D

Hello there! Just because you don't contribute much fan works to the Starfox fandom doesn't mean you don't contribute anything here. You're personality and support of the series is enough. Also I'm sure some people here would be interested in seeing that mod, so perhaps you could create a topic for it.

I'm going to make a topic for it eventually. Theres some things I'll need the community to help me out with, so I was planning on making a topic anyway.

Welcome welcome welcome! I am Fedora, Resident Hat Wearer! And no, I run Windows 7, not Fedora.

Hello, Welcome! We have a lot of nice people here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member of the staff, they won't bite! (Well maybe Redeemer, her avatar is a dinosaur after all) :-)

I'm a little bit late to the party aren't I? Welcome to SF-O, your one stop shop website for everything Star Fox. Soundclips, galley images, a nicely archived history of the franchise as a whole, you name it, you'll most likely find it here. And then of course as you've already seen, you've got the amazing community on the site as well. Lots of people from different walks of life with different perspectives, its like a paradise for the thinking man/woman, without the drama.

Hope to see you around the forums, and enjoy your stay here on SF-O. :P

Should I or should I not post ponies..........

Fuck it, here I go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

There, I did it.  But jokes aside, welcome!

• Like 1