Your desktop backgrounds

Clearwater

I figured I should start up this topic for those wanting to share their desktop backgrounds with everyone else on SF-O. I gotta
admit, one of Redeemer's tablet drawings looks really cool on my computer:

Here's a quick rundown of the programmes on it:

My trusty GIMP and FL (Fruity Loops ) 11 creation software (Should I be in the mood for making a bit of music :-P ) at the top-left.
My Computer, Docs, etc in the bottom left.
Daemon Tools and Defraggler (A handy alternative as a Disk Defragger) at the middle-bottom.

At the right hand side, some of my games I play the most organized:

Age Of Empires 3 and the Warchiefs expansion pack.
Good ol' Trackmania (Nations Forever and Sunrise) at the top-right.
RollerCoaster Tycoon (A classic blast from the late 90's) in the middle-right.
Half-Life, CounterStrike:Condition Zero and TF Classic (Yes sirree :yes: ) ( I suck a bit at TF2, f*****g lag :facepalm: )
My indispensable CheatBook Database in the bottom-right (I really should update it, it says 2012 if you look closely)
Steam and Minecraft in the middle for no reason. :D

(In case you were wondering, I was listening to Seamless - Antecoder while I took that screenshot on Windows Media Player.
A good bit of darkstep indeed. ;) )

Just without the Icons. (Yes I made this shot earlier yesterday)rp_salvation_2_stalker_snow0007b.png

Which game's that from?

Woooooowwwwww  O_o

Heh, I'll take that as a compliment? I've made other stuff in the past, but this is one my greatest to date since I haven't touched it for a few weeks.

You got one with the icons on it? Love to see what games and stuff you've got on it.

You got one with the icons on it? Love to see what games and stuff you've got on it.

I have Steam-non of my games are displayed on the desktop. All you'd see are folders full of stuff for gmod, and back up files for certain games and what not. Nothing special.

I have the 'collection' of wallpapers that one JECBrush guy has made set for the desktop of both my comp. Currently:

ur0o.jpg

• Like 4

There have been quite a few desktop threads on SF-O over the years, but apparently one has never really "stuck"

So regardless of whether this gets merged or not, I'll just post mine. ;)

Lc4O8fe.jpg

• Like 1

Well this is mine. Looks like so far I'm the only mac user XD

I did not make my wallpaper I found it on one the mac wallpaper applications. I like to my wallpapers to match the seasons..or what its been like outside. 
So you can get a good sense of what its been like here, crappy lol.

I have some of my work on my desktop, a picture of my friend and I and a folder with a bunch of random stuff in it :P

I have powerpoint open because I am studying, word open for my story and more notes and chrome because this is open :P

8urq.png

• Like 1

I have two that I've been switching out on.

qMlofNZ.jpg
GnTLO80.jpg