Never-ending StarFox Story

BowserFanGurl1999

Here's how this is gonna work: I'll create a starting sentence for this story, and you guys have to add one sentence per post. You may post more than once, but not directly after yourself. Here goes.

Fox McCloud was entering the atmosphere of Corneria when suddenly...

• Like 1

Off topic, allow me to be the first to welcome you to SF-O. Hope you enjoy your stay here :welcome:

To continue the story: ...McCloud receives a message over the comm link, it was coming from...

...his brother, who said that ALIENS and MONSTERS were attacking his place, and aksed him for help so he went...

• Like 2

..and got on his motorcycl and said "it's time to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go...

• Like 2

...really fast, but forgot to fuel up said cycle, and only made it half way there, and was forced to walk. Stepping out of the bike he grabbed his...

... other motorcycle and went really fast down the road looking out for zombies because he didn't have weapon...

...so he rammed the zombies with his motorcycle which popped his tire causing him to alley-oop for the slam dunk into...

...an ice cream truck filled with orange zooms. "We're all outta chocolate," replied the blind ice cream canine who sat emotionless as Fox rose to his feet, bashed out the window shield, hopped out and proceeded on foot. As he crossed a nearby intersection...

• Like 1

.. he saw a group  of strange-looking creatures roaming the streets. Thinking this must be the aliens, he..

..."Yippee ki yay, motherf**kers," as he leaped into the air doing a slow motion cartwheel firing off bolts of plasma, blissfully unaware that the aliens stood unscathed due to having activated their personal shield generators when all of a sudden...

• Like 1

...one of the aliens points and starts laughing out loud: "Now look at that. Dumb thing didn't even notice a ricochet hit his own ass." As Fox notices his tail is indeed on fire...

...he instinctively tries to run away fanning the flames as he runs in circles. The aliens are nearly dying of laughter as Fox scurries for a source of water, until...

• 2 months later...

...he not so incidentally falls into a puddle of mud. Being pointed and laughed at from all sides, Fox, enraged...

... FIRED ALL ZEE MISSILES! After firing the missles and destroying everything in a ten mile radius, Fox found himself once again forever alone in a desert wasteland, where he...

• 2 weeks later...

...somehow, compellingly started wandering towards a mountain with an eerie light coming from it, finding a white-furred copy of himself on the wasteland dunes. In such a situation...

(oh god, this just got awfully familiar didn't it? o3o)

...he decided to refer to his help book titled: "What to do if I find myself in a cliche movie/creepypasta situation". The advice the book told him was...

• 3 weeks later...

..."In case this is (or any comparable) the situation you're in, I inform you with a sorrowed heart that you're in a... poor fan-fiction. Good luck." Being revealed to his dreadful fate...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

strapped on his jetpack, shouting, "Nothing to do here!" He then flew to...