Redeemer

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/31/5248762/doge-meme-rescue-dog-wow

I found this article today and I just have to share it because:

1. Doge

2. Much cute

Doge was a rescue doggy! She was saved from an abandoned puppy mill. Isn't that cool? :D And Doge is female! Her real name is Kabosu, named after the fruit because her face is so round. :3

Not groundbreaking news but this story is just so cute I had to share it.

Amaze.

a0126590_2330168.jpg

• Like 5

Considering my very frequent use of the doge meme lately, I much approve of this thread. I find it kind of funny she goes from a rescue dog living in the obscurity of a shelter somewhere to moderate internet fame. Guess its kind of like Bubs the cat having that face problem.

• Like 1

wow 

much like

good thread

omg me

doge yes

link good

• Like 6

Considering my very frequent use of the doge meme lately, I much approve of this thread. I find it kind of funny she goes from a rescue dog living in the obscurity of a shelter somewhere to moderate internet fame. Guess its kind of like Bubs the cat having that face problem.

Oh my god, Bub. That little darling, I'm so smitten with her. I follow her owner's blog on tumblr, I totally cry when I watch videos of her. xD

OH MY GAWD!CUTENESS OVERLOAD!WHERE IS THE ADOPTION CONTACT LINE?!!!!

oh, shes already owned...

BUT I STILL WANT ONE!!!!!!

• Like 1

If I were to get a dog again, I'd consider a Shiba Inu, however, they are very cat like dogs.

You know, there's a crypto currency named Dogecoin now !

http://dogecoin.com/ (website is down currently for some reasons..)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin

And its a real thing XD

I still wouldn't use it ! Just like bitcoins.. I hate those.. I tried to get into it, but its quite gimmicky and doesn't make much sense.. Mostly the whole, "mining" for bitcoins wasting energy with computer arrays calculating crypto hash 24/7 for no reasons other than basically "winning the bitcoin lotto" to put it simply.. Plus I just really hate the concept that you have to write a price using more than 5 decimals most of the time !

Derp, the article mentionned it.. Oh well

The article mentioned it? I was so foaming at the mouth to share with you guys I didn't even get that far. I read cute and rushed to SFO.

... As is the natural order of things, clearly.

They're cute, but Shibas are very headstrong. I hear they're very hard to train. Keep that in mind if you want one and be ready to deal with it. People choosing animals for looks alone without doing their homework is what leads to animals being abandoned, which I have read is VERY hard on Shibas because they get attached to you.

• Like 1

Shibas act more like cats than dogs. They generally get along with cats fine, they don't get along with dogs, especially of the same sex, and yeah, they can be stubborn bastards.

It is indeed very wise to research before buying a pet. Breeds have very specific traits. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look after a dog, personally, but if I do ever get one it might very well be a Shiba Inu.They're apparently good with family life.

Only get a shiba inu if you have the patience of a saint and the training ability of a fantasy beastmaster. They do not do well with other dogs or young children, though this can be improved with proper socialization. They also tend to scream when they're unhappy, so that's something to look out for too. They might be cute but they're a real pain to raise and the doge meme is like Finding Nemo all over again with people clamoring for pets they think they want, but turn out to be too much to handle.

wow

so train

very yell

much patience

amaze

such stubborn

all strong of head

• Like 1

I've been told they're hard to train but I've also heard that they're exceedingly loyal, and therefore good family pets. I did however read that if they're not trained properly, they can become super needy and freak out when their favourite person isn't around. I'd need to be strict and patient, which I'm certain I can do.

As I said, I don't know if I'll ever get a dog because I'm just far too busy, but if my lifestyle changes and I have the time to properly take care of one (very unlikely all the same), I'd like it to be a Shiba Inu. Or a British Bulldog. I love their wrinkles.