It's a Casual Pub Server with a lot of Asshurt.

Dr. Orange

So where do I start with this?

So first off, let's remind ourselves we are a fun, casual, pub server, okay? Going to let that run through your guy's heads.

But this Friday -Holy Shit- there was a lot of Buttburning and hurting going on. And it WASN'T just me getting my lives blown out of the sky because of lag related issues but more that everyone has been playing like assholes lately, me included.

We are a small server that NEEDS casuals on our server on Fridays and Saturdays if we ever hope to play a real good game night. This doesn't mean having a team of 3 Pyros mobbing the other teams base just as the round starts. And don't be clever with the Gunslinger. I swear, nothing speaks out that someone's a douche like a Mini-sentry on a 4v4. This is just plain Asshole Gaming. And when this shit happens as Pubers join, not everyone here commonly accepts that we're Assholes. THEY LEAVE. BOOM. Game night hurts a little bit more.

And Jesus Christ, I'm just going to direct this one in a direction but don't try to voice spam music through your mic. DID YOU KNOW THAT DOING THAT CAUSES LAG ON OTHERS? 

And all this smack talk. I know I did some last night and I apologize for maybe going over board, but we're all good friends and should know that whenever someone does this, it's all in good company.

TEAMS STACKED? DO A TEAM SCRAMBLE! Sure it doesn't do shit but at least it shows incentive to do something.

Guies, we're good friends who get all up in each others asses because of a fucking video game. We're cruel and we make fun of each other and shit like that. So in place of clicking that disconnect button after Icy rolls you over like a train or that moment where that one scout taps your almost-uber'd medic, just try the fuck again. It's a video game and that's all it is. 

I hope we have a better night tonight and here's a PSA:

Don't

Be

An

Ass.

Thank You. 

• Like 2

Whale then, I feel bad about enjoying my mini sentry now. Good thing I dont rain on your party with my sucknitude very often anyways.

TEAMS STACKED? DO A TEAM SCRAMBLE! Sure it doesn't do shit but at least it shows incentive to do something.

QFT. ;3

High, you so funny. This is a super srs bznz TF2 server. No fun allowed!

Whale then, I feel bad about enjoying my mini sentry now. Good thing I dont rain on your party with my sucknitude very often anyways.

It's fine when you've got a lot of players, but it's not so cool when you don't. Hence why it's only allowed in Highlander and nothing less.

I really don't know what to say about the other stuff, because I don't really feel I'm involved enough on the server lately, and when I am, I'm often with friends.

I understand I raged alot tonight, but when I'm intentionally trying to get some practice in as Engi and I have 3 players directly targeting me and me alone, I believe I have the right to be mad.

should I mention the sticky carpet outside of spawn?

Just before I said "fuck it" and left?

Well

I'm probably a large source of rage, the minute I detect a trace amount of rage I'm quick to exploit more. Call it being an ass, but I take large pleasure in taking light matters: lightly. I'll hold back a bit though. For the sake of my people.  

Well

I'm probably a large source of rage, the minute I detect a trace amount of rage I'm quick to exploit more. Call it being an ass, but I take large pleasure in taking light matters: lightly. I'll hold back a bit though. For the sake of my people.  

Oh the ego...

and yes, its called being an ass.

Also, proposal: Next Friday: nobody is allowed to say anything mean and must address everyone in a kind, motherly tone, under penalty of being kicked

proposal: Next Friday: nobody is allowed to say anything mean and must address everyone in a kind, motherly tone, under penalty of being kicked.

Oh God, "Scourgeclaw, could you please go to the shortest pier you can and take a very long walk?"

"Kindly take your mouse hand and put it ever so gently where the sun don't shine"

"GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC" wait that's not nice

I really hope I don't see disaster in the form of rage coming after some of you guys play actual competitive matches on Icy's team.  If you're going to go nuts in a pub and thinking of taking up comp you've got a lot of work ahead of you.

In the case of practice, why not try tf2center?